We Don't need a bigger knife

Mei Hatsume runs a auxiliary hero gear/ auto repair/ Chop shop. The punks who stole Izuku's Mustang would most likely take it there. Mei works with Enji Todoroki aka the #2 hero Endeavor.

"Yo, Hatsume! I want a new VIN number and some clean papers." Shoto said.

"Where'd you get that car?" She asked. "I asked you where the hell did you get it?"

"Who gives a shit?"

"Get out of my shop. Get out right now."

"Did you just lose your shit, Hatsume? Because we own you."

"What did you say? What did you say to me?"

"We own you."

"You don't own me, punk." Hatsume fucking snapped. "I work with your father. All right? The owner of that car, did you kill him or what?" She asked if Izuku was dead.

"No. We sure as hell fucked up his dog."

"You fucked up his dog? That's what you did?"

"Yeah."

"That's crazy shit, man." She punched him right in the face like Tom did to Dr. Robotnik. Another guy pulled out a Walther P99 on her. "Oh, look at you. That's great. You're gonna come into my shop and pull a gun on me. That's great, man. Come on. Now, you kill me right now... or you get the fuck out of my shop!"

"Enji is not gonna like this." The guy who told Izuku to have a good day said.

"How do you know what Enji likes or doesn't like? I'll tell you something he's gonna understand."

"You've got a fucking pair on you!" Shoto yelled as he got up "I guess we'll be taking our business someplace else." They then left the shop.

A couple of minutes later, Izuku arrived but was to late. Mei was waiting for him.

"Is it here?" Izuku asked

"It was." Mei responded. "Shoto Todoroki nicked it."

"Enji's son."

"Yeah." she confirmed. "So, what are you gonna do?"

"I need a ride." Izuku asked as he was hooked up with a Chevy Chevelle SS. He drove back to his home, cause, he has payback on the brain.

"Hatsume speaking." Mei said answering her phone.

"I heard you struck my son." Enji Todoroki said in a mild tone.

"Yes, sir, I did."

"And may I ask why?

"Yeah, well, because he stole Izuku Wick's car, sir... and, uh, killed his dog."

"Oh."

A few hours later Shoto would return home and talk with his dad. Shoto was in the elevator hoping he was gonna be proud. 

"Enji." His secretary, Ide said.

"Yeah?"

"They've agreed to your terms. It's not like you gave them much of a choice anyway though, right? Congratulations."

Enji didn't seem impressed with his acquisition.

"Sir?"

"Have you seen my son?"

"How was your trip, kid?"

"We won't be hearing from them anytime soon. Or ever."

"That's a nice jacket." Enji sarcastically complimenting his son's new blazer.

"Thanks."

"Yeah." Enji throws a fireball at his son. Shoto hits the floor throwing up his drink.

"Clean that up."

"Should I go?" Ide asked

"Stay, goddamn it!"

"What did I do?"

"You Fucked Up!"

"We did what you asked. No one saw shit."

"I'm not talking about I-Island."

"What then? You mean Hatsume's? So, I stole a fucking car!"

"Aw, fuck, Enji!"

"You stay!"

"It's not what you did, son, that angers me so. It's who you did it to."

"Who? That fucking nobody?"

"That "fucking nobody"..." Enji explained to his son "is Izuku Wick. He once was an associate of ours. They call him Baba Yaga."

"The boogeyman?" Shoto asked in a confused manner.

"Well, Izuku wasn't exactly the boogeyman. He was the one you sent to kill the fucking boogeyman."

"Oh."

"Izuku is a man of focus, commitment, sheer will. Something you know very little about. I once saw him kill three men in a karaoke bar with a pencil. With a fucking pencil. Then suddenly one day he asked to leave. It's over a woman, of course. So, I made a deal with him. I gave him an impossible task. A job no one could have pulled off. The bodies he buried that day laid the foundation of what we are now. And then, my son a few days after his girlfriend died you steal his car and kill his fucking dog."

"Father, I can make this right."

"Oh. How do you plan that?"

"By finishing what I started."

"Did he hear a fucking word I said? Shoto, Shoto, listen. Izuku will come for you. And you will do nothing because you can do nothing. So, get the fuck out of my sight."

Shoto did as his father told him to. But these would be his final nights alive.