Chapter 2: Street Queen

HARLEY'S POV

I really can't believe I met "The Street Queen." She is beautiful, young and gorgeous. I have to tell others about my encounter. When I got home after separating way from Emily, Daryl is in his office talking with his men so I preferred to get fresh first and not to disturb him.
After the shower and getting dressed I go to meet Daryl in his office.
"Hey babe."
"Hey Feisty. When did you got back?"
"Oh, it's been a while. I didn't disturbed you since you were talking with the guys."
"Oh... Just gave them some new instructions." he came to me and kissed me. I and Daryl have been together for almost 2 years and it's been a year that I moved in with him. I have been in love with him for a while but I didn't confessed it yet to him.
"You are lost in thoughts? Tensed about the race Coming Sunday?"
"Oh it's good that you bring up the race. You won't believe who I met in the Central Park."
"Who?" he asked raising an eyebrow.
"Emily Gray, The Street Queen. Remember?"
"Wait, what? When did she get here in New York? I thought she lived in Europe."
"I thought so too. But I bumped into her at the park. She said that she has got a transfer in here from her work place so she will be staying here. And she also told me that she was actually trying to find a way to contact someone who race since New York is famous in street racing."
Daryl listened carefully then smiled at my enthusiasm.
"Great. Did you gave you number?"
"Yes. I will text her that Sunday is final."
"Okay. You do it on our way. Let's go and meet others first."
"Yeah."
We both leave the house and reach starlight.
Matt and Adam is dancing with a chick each. Colin is drinking siting on the couch with two hot chick at each side almost licking him but he seems to have masks on, his eyes are empty. And Doris and Lisa is in the bar flirting with a guy each. I and Daryl make our way to the couch Colin is sitting on. He nod at us, and I smiled. Typical Colin. He is always so calm & collected, even talented but so closed off from the outside world. I wonder what might have happened to him in the past. I know his life was living hell but it's seems like he misses someone but often conceals it. Reading Colin is a difficult exercise.
Daryl go to order some drink. Seeing us everyone gather together and we all sit down to hangout. Colin push away the two bitches telling them that they should go now. They doesn't like the idea and made a face but disappear anyway.

"What happened you look so happy?" Matt asks smiling.
"Are you pregnant? You are glowing." I and Daryl choke on our drinks as Lisa made the comment making everyone laugh.
"Hahah. Very funny."
"No Lisa not yet. But don't worry we will get their someday. She just met someone so she is happy." My heart skipped a beat hearing Daryl, he really want to have child with me? I blush, and Daryl didn't miss that and he definitely know what I am thinking, he gave me a tender smile. I am so happy. He leans and whispered in my ear making me shudder,"Yes my little feisty, we will have that someday." I smile and him.
"Who did you Met? He is better than my asshole brother I see." Matt says mockingly raising and eyebrow. We all burst out laughing at Daryl's pouty face.
"No, actually it's not a he. It's a she. Sunday you will see."
"Oh.. Is she hot?" Adam asks.
"Yes.. Ofcourse but more than being hot, she is very sweet and cute."
"Actually she met the street queen. She is very famous in Racing world. It's very, very rare of her to lose a race. She own an Lamborghini she adores it."
"I thought she lived in Russia. Well I am excited to meet her finally. Heard so much about her from you two." Matt says.
"Yes but I bumped into her at the Central Park today she told that she has got an transfer her from her workplace and she will be staying here. I had a drink and... Oh.. I forgot to text her." I quickly inform her that Sunday is final to which she said that she will be their. I sent her the location right away.
"And oh she said that she is getting her car transported here, it arrives tomorrow."
"She will drive a Lamborghini to her workplace?" Doris asks.
"No actually she told me that she will buy another car for everytime use."
"Why don't you guys come Sunday at the track. We all will meet her together. I and Harley kinda know her. You guys will get introduced."
"Yes, that's a good idea." Adam says. Colin, Doris, Lisa and Matt nods.
"What's her name?" Colin asks surprising everyone.
"Emily" I see Colin freezes. What's up with him? No one notices but me. Colin shakes his head, and pull himself together. He became totally closed off as he is having trouble breathing. What's gotten into him? He almost become pale as I took her name. Colin already has a pale skin tone, but this is something else. Should I talk to him? I watch Colin closely and I see him lost in thoughts. His eyes are kind-of misty. I move closer to him as Doris get up to go to the dance floor. Adam, Matt, Lisa and Daryl follow suit. They called me but I preferred to stay.
"Hey Colin..." he look up at me, with a sad eyes.
"What wrong Colin? You don't too look good." he shake his head and gulped down his beer.
"It's nothing. I should get going."
"Wait Colin, the night had just began."
"You guys enjoy." he gave me a faint smile.
"Their is something you are hiding."
"Don't worry. It's nothing. I am just tired."
"If you say so..." he get up and wave at others and leave. Once he decide not to speak he will not. Something is off. I have never seen the calm and collected Colin this restless. Does he know Emily? Is it possible that he has some history? But maybe it's also possible that he might know someone from the same name.

We all call it a night way after Colin left. I and Daryl returned home. As soon as we reached home, Daryl literally jumped on me pushing me against the bedroom wall.
"Darylllll..."
"I want you so much..."
Oh fuck. He is a beast and to say that our night of has just begun.

NEXT DAY

I wake up and turn to see Daryl's sleeping face. He is deep and peaceful sleeping on his stomach with one hand wrapped around my belly, and the other above his head. I stretched like a cat careful not to wake Daryl up but we are talking about Daryl here. As soon as I start to leave the bed he drag me back.
"Hey, we need to wake up."
"Stay..."
"Daryl... Wake up..." I say. He growled. I stroke his hair, and slide my fingers down his cheeks.
"Wake up baby. We need to go to meet Maccini. Daryl's sighs and opened his eyes.
"Irritating..."
"Yes I know... Now get up."
I moved away as he growled for not being able to hold me back and I laughed. He followed in the shower and the rest is history of the shower.

To be continued...

Thank you for reading.

Why do you think Colin left and what was his thoughts?
Read the next chapter to know...
If you have liked it please vote and comment.

Love Love...