Chapter - 1

Yet another day, Louis Tomlinson wakes up in his bed (alone, of course). It's the first day of high school after the summer vacation. Louis really doesn't want to go back to all the high school shit again, it was so peaceful, the school break. Just sitting at home with zero responsibility, the good old days, even though it ended just now so it is not that old. But, oh well, it feels like a lifetime has passed.

Fantasies apart, Louis actually has to get up and go to school. He brushes and gets ready to go the miserable place again. He goes downstairs and eats a bowl of cereal with syrup and he literally put the milk first, can you believe it? And who puts syrup on top of cereal? Geez. He eats the same thing almost everyday since he is too lazy to actually prepare a dish so early in the morning, and also, because he doesn't know how to cook at all.

He takes out his car from the garage and drives up to Liam's house, following the daily routine.

"Hey Louis, you look excited for the first day after the break," Liam says.

"Are you being sarcastic or can you really not see the expression on my face? Just get in the car now."

"Alright mate, chill," Liam says while laughing.

Liam connects his phone to the aux and puts Bon Jovi. Now that's what you call classic. They drive to Zayn's next. And, as usual, Liam has to get out of the car and go to the door to fetch him because he's always admiring his beauty in front of the mirror before he leaves his house. Well, he is beautiful, sure he is, but a bit of a narcissist too.

Louis drives to school with these two everyday. This is the popular, well not so popular, but the best trio of their school, or so do they believe. Although they are pretty close with Niall too, they don't count him in their group because, well, he is friends with "The chic magnets," a group full of guys who are excellent at basketball and somehow all of them are really, really hot, with the leader among them being Harry Styles ("The Styles guy," as Louis refers to him) who is tall, with eyes in a beautiful shade of green and long, curly hair. He is also the captain of the school's basketball team. It makes sense that nearly 80% of the school has a crush on him.

Louis is not as popular as Harry, but he is the captain of the football team, which brings him some popularity as well. Football is one of the few things that actually makes him happy, he can't imagine his life without it. 

Harry and Niall have been best friends since kindergarten and that is how he got to be in Harry's group otherwise Niall is just a bubbly little kid who's always playing golf or eating something. Also, he just cannot shut the fuck up, ever. He always has a story to tell somehow, god knows where he gets all the gossip from. And this is why even though Louis is closer with Niall than he is with Liam or Zayn, he doesn't show it because he despises Harry and his friends, and Niall literally hangs around them all the fucking time.

Louis parks his car in the usual spot and enters the school with Liam and Zayn walking on either of his sides.

"Hi Louisss! How are ya mate?" Niall asks Louis in a very, very Irish accent while welcoming him back to school with a hug.

"Hey Nialler, I'm good, thanks."

"Lime and Zanee, how are ya guys?" Niall continues.

"Dude why can't you ever call me by my actual name?" Zayn asks him.

And just as Niall is about to reply, he is interrupted by Harry who approaches them and giving Louis a smirk says, "Hey Tommo the tease, sup?"

"Why do you care, Mr. chic magnet?"

"Even your comebacks sound like you're complimenting me, admit it, you're in love with me" Harry says jokingly, to which Niall starts laughing. Because, well, he laughs at literally anything.