I

[No ones pov]

As the light passes through the gaps of the curtain directly hitting Jungkook's eyes, he tried to block the sunlight with his right hand but failed as he cannot move his arm.

Jungkook uses his other hand instead.

As he slowly opens his eyes, he was greeted with an angelic face, those long lashes and plump lips made him smile a little...

But the smile disappeared as soon as he realizes what situation he was in. He tried to sit up but Taehyungs head were resting on his arm.

He sighed as he feels his head starting to hurt, he was supposed to just let him sleep in his Penthouse but instead, he literally slept with the blue haired male.

Jungkook looks at the ceiling, thinking of ways to apologize to Taehyung. He looked over to his shoulder to realize that Taehyung was hugging his waist and his hips were dangerously close to his manhood.

Jungkook prayed for Taehyung not to move his hips or else--

Taehyung opened his eyes as he felt something hard poking his hips. He adjusted his sight and saw nipples in front of him.

Slowly, Taehyung looks up, seeing that his face was dangerously close to Jungkook, slowly, a shade of pink appears on his cheeks.

"I-It's not what you thi-" before Jungkook could explain, the young blue haired male rushed towards the bathroom, carrying the duvet with him oblivious that only his front body were covered and not his back.

As Jungkook were spacing out as he look towards the door Taehyung just went in, images of Taehyungs ass keeps on flashing in his mind as he felt something painful on his lower part of the abdomen

Jungkook sighs as he sees a throbbing 'stick' down there...

"What a nice way to start your day" said Jungkook as he exited the room and went towards the other bathroom, God knows what he was about to do there...

On the other hand, Taehyung couldn't supress the smile on his face as he traces the red marks on his skin.

Don't misunderstand, Taehyung is not a pervert but he has a reason for this. A reason that he can never bend to his will nor receive help from someone. Because the last person he went to see gave him an estimate instead.

Taehyung moved closer to count the red marks on his neck as he somewhat felt satisfied. But as he remembers his reason, the smile on his face slowly turns into a sad one.

Taehyung wiped his tears as he nodded and took a nice hot shower. But as he was about to step in, Jungkook may have forgotten that the Bathroom inside his room and the bathroom outside were just next to each other. That's why Taehyung couldn't help but blush and giggle as he hears his name being called over and over again.

As Taehyung stepped out on the shower, he took a towel and dries his skin off. He suddenly remembered that his clothes were outside, probably sprawled all over the room.

As Taehyung checked his surroundings first, he exited the bathroom with nothing on his body and started to take his clothes, but his underwear was missing.

Taehyung placed his clothes on the bed and looked underneath as he tries to look for his underwear. But at the same time, the door of the room opened, revealing a man with only a towel wrapped around his waist and water dripping from his hair towards his body made Taehyung immediately look back, his position were too embarrassing to mention as they were back from square one, the other gathering his clothes and rushing towards the bathroom while the other needs to recite Taehyungs name in the bathroom over and over again.

Finally, after a painstakingly cat mouse scenario, the two were facing each other on the table, plates and side dishes in front of them.

No one has the ability to talk nor make the slightest sound.

'Why are you like this? You've been to hook ups before so why aren't you saying anything?' Jungkook scolds himself as he tries to steal a glance towards Taehyung but the blue haired male also decided to steal a glance.

As the their eyes met, something possessed Jungkook as he grabbed Taehyung by the hair, pulling him closer and smashing his lips into the latter, seductively.

Taehyung tried to process what was happening but someone also took over his body as he responded to the kiss. The plates and dishes were thrown to the ground as Jungkook made Taehyung climb up the table.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung by the waist which turned him on even more as he traces Taehyungs tiny waist with his hand, the other were massaging his nipples, turning Taehyung into a moaning mess.

The next thing they knew, the thick glass table has a crack in the middle, broken plates on the floor and expensive looking long sleeves without the buttons and ripped pants were sprawled everywhere.

Not to mention that they had breakfast at 8am and it's already 9pm but someone's still singing for the opera while his eyes were turning white in pleasure.

The two seem to have Quite a lot of stamina.

~tbc~