C40 restless (p2)

y/n : *he says licking his lips...im so screwed...* the foods ready...there are people here pabo.. mask...

TH : *i wear a mask... OK this is nonsense I'm not having clothes on but the mask is a must... even in my apartment..I'm making her move in with me... I go out.. wahh these guys are still here.. okay.. don't tell I'm not grateful... I'm grateful  for thier hard work.. but she's my fucking wife by law... okay.. a girlfriend for them... but we need our privacy... I hate weekends.. I seriously hate them... *

y/n : oh palli.. they noodles will swell.. V get off your phone... and come eat..
*i serve the others.. okay.. it was supposed to be a dinner date between Mr Kim Taehyung and miss Maria Kim... or say Mr and Mrs Kim... oh God...*

TH : *i am going to stay here... I was supposed to go home for tomorrow morning training session looks like I can't and I won't...i take my phone and dial Yoongi hyungs number..*

hyung...

"what is it taehyungaah?"

hyung I'm staying over at y/n's.. is it okay..

" come home immediately.. we don't want to see her limping "
* I could hear people laughing at the other end...*

Ahhh Jinjja hyung... I'm done talking to you... any questions ask y/n I'm just done talking to you.

y/n... just tell him... I'm staying over... they are making fun of me... ahh.. Jinjja

y/n : *even in the mask I can clearly notice he's pouting..* here...

oppa.. he says he wanna stay---

" use protection and don't be limping arou---"

MMIINNN. SSSSUUUGGGGAAAAAAAA......

TH: Yah I don't wanna guard his room..
.*i take the phone from her*
goodnight my bad boy hyung......
*i end the call saying so*
BTW what did he say?

y/n : if you don't stop your going home and that's final...

TH : okay but.. whats this .... I'll just eat later.. *i just walk out of there....

okay you all... be smart... your looking into a mafias life secondly I'm her boss and she's my secretary... so I can't just casually take my mask and eat.... my whole mood is ruined... it was supposed to be a good weekend......*

y/n : *he was about to eat but he left suddenly... what's the matter.. I'm sad now...*.

unnie3 : y/n your just playing with your food..

y/n : Oh.. I told you it taste blad to me I have eaten this thing since childhood..*wahh.... I never knew I would never eat maggie cooked with egg... why because it was my favorite thing... it even turned out well... but V he looks upset. ...i know... he was excited at the work place... I know how he feels...*
I'm done----..

*V comes back.. oh God finally..*

TH : I'm sleepy don't disturb... continue your movie marathon.but if I get disturbed.. while sleeping... I'm worse than suga hyung...

unnie2 : wait... I need to use the restroom..

y/n : *i know he's angry... he's just fucking angry.. tooo angry... he just went and plopped on the couch*

TH : I give you 15 minutes no more no less.. just be quick... I'm tired... I need to... just be quick...

y/n : * unnie2 comes after a few minutes..* why are you so moody today..

TH : guess what, it's my period ....

y/n : *he just go and closes the door with a thud.. okay I admit I did flinch a bit.....*

unnie3 : geez he's so weird...

oppa5 : such a crazy guy..

hyungsik : might have escaped from hospital for special people.. how do you live with him?.. if I would be you I would have broken up long back...

unnie2 : does he even love you...

y/n : *thats it... are they testing me..i put my chopsticks down on the table making a noise shutting thier mouth. they gave me weird looks.. *  (formally) I feel that you are forgetting your place of stand..

unnie3 : what's with you.. y/nah..

y/n : (formally) I see that it's pretty late and I think you should return back to your place.. as its getting late...

hyungsik : y/n ah c'mon because of him you can't ---

y/n : (informally and rudely) I don't repeat things... and as far as I remember I told it's getting late...

Unnie 3 : y/n ah it's not like--

y/n : can you please leave...

oppa5 : y/n..

y/n : I SAID OUT... I'm sorry but please leave..  *as son as I said that they collected thier stuff and went out with grumpy faces.. I don't care about the world when it comes to my loved ones...

I go to bedroom door and see its not locked... thank God... I go and close the main door and clean everything and go inside... he was sleeping on a corner.. the room was dark I on the lights.. while I off the living room and come inside he pulled his covers over his head.. ahh this baby*

V....

TH : don't talk to me I'm sleeping .....

y/n :* I get on the bed.. his back facing me..*. V I'm sorry... I couldn't just chase them when they came.. I agree thier timing is not good but okay I'm sorry very very sorry... Cenzo ahh... Jinjja mianhae ...

oh now I'm angry... V if not for you.. I would not become soft hearted.. I would never let them in if it was the old me... you changed me made me have a warm heart.. and have feelings and
(play blue and grey from here ,from right here... )
consideration and stuff... so I'm not the one to. *i can hear faint sobs... I turn him to my side..*

turn around V... Cenzo turn around.. *he turns around.. he's still wearing a mask...*

yahh why didn't you remove it ,it must be suffocating wearing a mask even at home.. I'm sorry you had to go through that... I'm sorry... please. ..dont cry... please...... I just... can't... see you cry... jebal....

*he hugs me tighter... snuggling closer to me... his head was placed on my chest... my chin on the top of his head... his arms around my waist... hugging me tighter...*

V... baby.... just stop crying... please...

TH : y/n ah... I don't have anyone.... my parents... they died... my grandfather lives as if he doesn't need me....i just can't be without you... you have become like oxygen to me... even if slightly deprived affects my life... jebal... don't leave me...... I can't be without you.... at any cost.... just.... be with me..... it felt like there was a huge wall between us... I just died... it hurts.. just....

y/n : sushh... it's okay... I'm right here... in your arms.... no matter what I'll never leave you... I promise you V... just calm down... and who said you don't have anyone... we are here Jagi... me.. Oppa's... unnies... eomonim abbunim... everyone... we all are there for you..... just take rest... you are stressed and that's for sure... just calm down and sleep......

after a few minutes both y/n and taehyung sleep well in each others embrace completely unaware of the fact... there were people hearing what they were speaking....

y/n was sleeping unaware of what awaited her............