C61 pissed.....

JM : *okay today is their engagement... okay I find it funny.. why...?.. why because a married couple is going to have a engagement... great..    okay.. and we are going back evening....*

TH : [E]oh how to wear it.. *i swear I don't know of what it is.. it's called lungi what is that now....*

dad :[E] why are standing in underwear in the middle of the room?

TH : *oh Fucked up...i take that clothe and cover myself..* [E]appa that.... I.... you... know.....

dad : [E]need help?

TH : *i slowly nodd..  he comes and tucks it inside and then turns me under and twist and turns it and finally tucks it again...* [E]thank you appa....

dad :[E] learn it.... I did as it was your first...

TH :[E] yeah.... *i was literally excited... okay I was fully dressed in while a white shirt and white lungi... okay... I look good in it.. hihihihihi... let me show y/n how good I look... her room door was open and she was wearing her earing and she show me.. her sister was with her...*

Niha :[E] bro in law... awesome..cool....

TH : [E]thank you.... y/n ah how do I look? *i did something appa was doing her lifted the edge and folded it into half and Fuck... it came of..*

Niha :[E] oh my God... *and I quickly run turn around... okay she's insane.*

y/n : *oh God this guy... I quickly pull him inside the room...*[K] what kind of mafia boss are you. ...c'mon tae you should know to manage your clothes...

TH : *oh Fucked up... she was doing it.... help... I'm dying rn... my breathing hitched when she tucked it for the first time... she then went around me with cloth and then came Infront of me... she was literally smirking...*

y/n : [E]what's wrong Jagi?  and problem..

TH : [E]no problem.... absolutely no problem. 

y/n : *whisper*[K] then let's create one for you...

TH : *what?  she tucked it in... this girl is extra ordinary OMG...* [K]y/n your sister is here... stop... what if she sees...

y/n :[E] I dont give a shit...
*he kept breathing heavily... and yeah... rock hard by touch... mission accomplished....*[K] daddy needs to learn his lesson right...?
*i back away..*
[E]be careful next time Mr. Kim..

TH :[E] I will be extra careful... *oh God fuck... what do I do.........

the engagement was finally over... these are the rings we picked.. beautiful right.. okay....

we have had our lunch and we're sitting on the couch

we have had our lunch and we're sitting on the couch.. all we talking about weird y/n moments.. like the funny ones. and then there's me rock hard once morning... everytime I got back to normal the great y/n got me hard again... by the time we were having lunch I recovered from morning she had to continue she rubbed my thighs under the table her hands even went cover my crotch making it rock hard again... oh God... jimin went out after lunch to collect our remaining luggage from the hotel...she throws a cushion on me and sits in the place the cushion was.   we currently changed back our clothes she was in joggers and hoodie... same goes for me.... *

Y/n : [K]it's poking out cover it pabo..

TH: * how the fuck can she be so casual about it... embarrassing... oh God... why does this hurt.....i just can't sit anymore.. why do they hurt... oh lord...... why... God...*

y/n : [K]tae go take a nap..... your face says it all... it's hurts right go sleep... goo..

# help_yourself .

TH : *she makes a hash tag sign and says it * [E]you think its funny... God..

y/n : [E]guess he's angry... hmm... pmff.....

Niha : [E]what were you talking about...?  he looked pissed... so it huh? poor guy...

y/n : [E]I feel bad to... but he deserves it..

.........................