C45... Given Taken...

y/n : *i woke up in taes arms.. I slowly get off his grip and take a shower to calm myself down the angry and frustration inside me is at its peak... I need to keep calm... I got dressed and was about to comb my hair when the brush fell down... I turned around to see Taehyung still sleeping.. good I don't need to bend them... I pull it to back to my hands.. and start brushing my hair again... *

TH : *i woke up when I felt empty... I slowly opened my eyes to see y/n completely dressed and combing her hair when the brush fell down she sighed feeling frustrated and then turned around I quickly pretended to be asleep and she then lowered her hand... the comb was in air and reached her hand... and she combed her hair casually...now I know why you were selected y/n... unless you have a spiritual, upright and strong as well as a rich soul spells and nothing work.. it gets in the hand of people who dedicate thier life's for it... okay... how do I know?  I told you guys my moms a witch and do you think I don't know them... I know them very well... my mother taught me the spells when my dad taught me how to fight with my grandfather who taught me how to be a real leader... someone like y/n... she surely walked on my grandfathers footsteps for sure.. a leader who sees all the members equally and praises and criticizes at the right time to keep the spirit of the members upright... I was so involved of thinking about them when she shook...*

Y/n : tae.. wake up you have to go to work... tae... Yyahhh..

TH : *i pulled her on me* good morning Jagi...

y/n : good morning to you too.. but I'm already ready because my Saturdays work from home is still pending so if you let me go I would complete them..

TH : it's okay baby..

y/n : no it's not... *i got off him and corrected my posture...*
I'm leaving jagi... see you in the office...
*i peck his lips*
bye... I'll have breakfast on the way... soyong will drop me.. bye

TH : one more

y/n : *he started pouting like a baby...
I pecked his lips.. once again...*

TH : okay last one pwease...

y/n : ahh.. Jinjja how can anyone ignore a baby like you... *i cup his cheeks and peck him but this guy...*

TH : *i put my hands on her waist and pull her on my lap and kiss her... she gave in within seconds and we break apart after some time.... I connect our foreheads.*
I'll be in the office real quick... wait for me.. but y/n one last one....
*she got off my lap... and said something and went out... *

y/n : sadashivanige ade Gyana...*which means no matter where where and how thinking one and only one thing..

I come back and peck his cheeks and run out... stumbling on my heels I come out to see soyong waiting.. *

TH : * aiissh this girl.... I feel my cheeks heating up...*

............

y/n : morning..

SY : *she enters the car and greets me* morning...

*the car ride was silent because she was working on something so I didn't bother her *

Y/n : Yong buy me a coffee..

SY : uh okay... but your fever..

y/n : perfectly okay.. *wondering why she  asked because I prefer cold coffee..*

thank you Yong...

SY : *we finally reached to the office building... which was empty.. and mostly few people on night shift leaving...*
we are here... want me to help you..

y/n : Ani I'll go on my own... bye Yong

SY : bye ri-- I mean y/n

y/n : be careful next time...

SY : oh OK..

y/n : * I was going to the lift when someone stopped me, the person held my hand with the coffee making it land of the floor.. I hate it when someone touches me without my permission*
what on earth do you think your doing park hyungsik?

hyungsik : y/n listen to us.. why didn't you pick your call yesterday? we called u all day and when we went to your apartment it was trashed we were worried and informed the police.. is so

y/n : *i yank my hands of him..* ahh... why do you do things that make me work my ass out.. seriously..

*he caught my hand again and twisted and turned it *

hyungsik : are you hurt anywhere

unnie3 : let's go to the hospital

oppa5 : she looks fine..

SY : PARK HYUNGSIK HANDS OFF HER.. I SAID HANDS OFF HER..
*i catch his hands and turn him around with his hands in the back* how dare you?

y/n : let go..

SY : be happy y/n said to let go.. you go upstairs I'll send you another coffee..

y/n : not in mood for it.. just make sure everything goes as decided.. why didn't you leave but?

SY : I forgot to give to this.. and this ofcourse..

y/n : what is that?

SY : this is keys of your new apartment and this is the thing which was in your house... I'll take your leave... I'm a bit busy today... I'm working for two people at the same time... bye take care... need anything one call and I'm here..

Unnie3 : *saying so soyong rushed out*
oh y/n did you have your breakfast?

y/n : it's none of you people's business.. I'm busy....

.........

unnie2 : see she's angry...? wait does she know it's us...

hyungsik : no way... she's a decent person I don't think she'll come to know about it ...second she might be in a bad mood.. ahh my shoulder.. that soyong's stronger than she looks...

oppa5 : with how she did it I thought she dislocated your shoulder but indeed she showed mercy..

unnie3 : it's not the time for it...

............

Unnie 3 :*the first quarter of working hours done but till then y/n ignored us... its not like she tried she just easily did it.. just spoke. to us work related stuff.. she came out her office seeing me jeon outside..*

y/n : jungkook sshi... one minute please..

JK : what is it y/n sshi...

y/n : it. would be good if you take today's intern interview...

JK : why though?

y/n : because Given taken is a good song and it's worth the money...

JK : what?  *i asked utterly confused*
okay I get it.. *its a code.. so I need to get the person who says the code as a Intern there are 5 people and we need to select among them... she's up-to something and I think it's good if I go. with her.. because her main aim is hyungs safety...* given taken, Is it.... okay..

*she bows and goes back to her cabin...
.........
I'm currently taking the interview it's the 4 th guy till now no one gave the code... another guy *

IU : Annyeonghaseyo I'm Ji eun the assistant head of intern department...

??? : yeah... Annyeonghaseyo I'm Niki.. nice to meet you mam...

JK : I'm jeon jungkook the head of intern department..please introduce yourselves..

Niki : yeah.. myself Niki.. and... given taken is a good song and it's worth the money...

IU : what are you talking?

JK : bingo it's him... your selected...

IU : Mr jeon..

JK : he'll work in hyungs floor.. and..

IU : kook?  really... influence?

JK : Ji eun I'm busy... don't bother he's selecting... Niki go with Ji eun and Ji eun he'll work in taehyungie hyungs section. I'm done.... I have some personal work..

work hard Niki...

Niki : yeah Mr jeon...

IU : follow me......