five

WHEN YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE, almost everything about them would seem perfect to you. You would notice every single detail about them, every small movement from them and it's just simply impossible to keep your eyes off them, no matter how hard you try. And that was currently how you were feeling at the moment.

Your eyes trailed towards Chifuyu, watching every single one of his movements as he moved swiftly from side to side, paying full attention to his basketball game. It was currently PE class, and the entire class was split into half, one half playing basketball while the other was playing volleyball.

Sadly, you and Chifuyu were placed into different groups but you were fine with that; cause it meant that you'll be able to watch him play. But the idea of being on the same court playing with him sounded nice too, that way you'll be closer to him.

Either way, it didn't matter as you weren't a fan of sports, so you were sitting out while watching everyone else, well to be more specific watching Chifuyu; but nobody had to know that.

You squeezed your arms which were wrapped around your legs as you watched Chifuyu with the ball, easily dribbling through everyone else in his way. He took a large swift step forward, before he used the muscle in his legs to push his entire body up, the ball held high above his head as he pushed it off with the tip of his fingers. Your eyes watched as you noticed how focused he looked, the sweat glistening down his face making him look even more attractive in your eyes and how his shirt lifted up from the motion of his jump, allowing you to see a glimpse of his skin; and there he scored a point.

All of these things combined were making you go crazy. Heat quickly rose up to your cheeks as you continued thinking about it. You immediately buried your face in your knee to calm yourself down. You swear to god he's so charming it's really not good for your poor little heart. Just who allowed him to look this attractive??

Feeling the heat slowly go away, you took the courage and lifted your head back up to take another small peek at him. His team, now congratulating him for the goal and he had a big grin on his face. His smile looked so precious in your eyes, as you were sure he definitely had the cutest smile out of everyone you knew.

Seeing triggered something inside you as it reminded you of the smiles he gave you before in your recent encounters with him. You've actually been pretty lucky with him recently, you've never had the chance to even talk to him before but now you've been interacting with him a lot more. And you were happy with it despite embarrassing yourself in half of those encounters.

But just think about it. Like what were the chances of you being assigned to clean up after school, your partner being busy leaving you alone and Chifuyu forgetting something all occurring on the same day? You were actually so lucky that day, and thinking about it alone made you extremely happy.

You slowly got lost deep in your thoughts as you ignored everything going on in the surrounding. Maybe that's why you were unaware of the basketball flying towards you at full speed.

"Y/N!"

You snapped out of your thoughts and looked up at the sudden call of your name. However before you even had the chance to realise what was going on, the ball had made contact with your face, smacking you right in the centre of your face, hard. The sudden force caused your entire body to fly back as your body hit the chairs behind you, creating a pretty loud sound gaining a bit of attention from your classmates.

You shut your eyes close as you winced in pain, feeling a large sting burning up in your nose and small ones tingling the back of your body. You immediately placed your hand over your injured nose as you could feel your eyes burning up from the pain. 'Gosh that hurts'