UPL-#5

Hi kitties

Chance

I was working while I was stressed because of the situation I am in. I feeling as if I am losing everything and I don't care about the company but Jacqueline. She is most precious to me. I want to give her every happiness that she deserve and she doesn't deserve to do hardship for living. I want to do everything to make her feel happy.

I couldn't imagine that I would be in this situation someday. I didn't asked help from dad as he has his own company to handle while I have my own and I am glad that my company won't affect his.

There was a burst of the door of my cabin and I don't think that I have to see who had come.

"What is wrong Harper?" I know that Harper is Jace's boyfriend. Harper is someone whom I know better because of my connection and we are kind of good friend too.

"What is wrong with you Chance?" I looked at him leaving my work behind.

"Nothing is wrong with me?"

"There is."

"What it is?"

"What is going on with your company?" I looked him with blank eyes.

"Wh-what does that suppose to mean?"

"So indeed something is wrong with you."

"How-how do you know?"

"Jacky." I sighed. I told him everything.

"Why aren't you seeking for help?"

"I want to do it myself. I want to ask help but I am unable. He is threatening me in worst way and I know that soon he would pull me down."

"You are really making worry Jackie if you won't ask for help and would make yourself stressed out."

"I am doing all this...."

"I know what are you going to say. We both know how is Jackie. She will be happy as long as you are with her. Why don't you share your problems with her? Today when we were back to home. We talked and she told me that she is worried about you till death. She knows that you don't want her to worry but this only makes her worry more." I looked down. "Just talk sometime when you need it Chance. I can't forget her face when she was holding back her tears. Just don't push her when she is trying to help you. I know that you can't tell her all these things. Settle down with these problems yourself as you want but don't make her worry so much or else she won't be able to concentrate on anything." I know that he is right.

"By the way why were you calling me?"

"You finally see that. I wasn't calling you but Jacky."

"Why was she calling me from your phone?"

"Because her phone died. On the way back to her home, her car broke down. I was passing by and saw her. There was already a man who was suggesting her for lift. She was kind of uncomfortable. That was good that I was there and drop her off."

"Why didn't she told me?"

"I had told you already that her phone is dead and you didn't picked up the calls of my phone." I sighed. "Just don't work today. I will find a way through which I could help you." He closed my laptop and I think he is right. I come out from the office and drove towards home. I guess because of me not telling my problem. She must be feeling insecure. I can't let her feel that. I was standing in front of the door while my head was full of thoughts. I knocked on the door and then she opened the door with wide smile. I couldn't hold on myself anymore. I hugged her.

"I am sorry." I hold her as if there was no tomorrow. "I am sorry my love that I have made you so much worried."

"Chance, calm down." She patted my back. I really want to be here with her. I released her and she made me look at her. "What is wrong?"

"Nothing." She cupped my cheeks between her palm.

"You are still not going to tell anything." I shook my head.

"I will but not right now. I think by then everything would be alright." She nodded. I again pulled her and patted her head.

"Let's eat. You must be hungry and maybe you still have some work to do."

"No I won't go  back to work today. I will spend the rest of the day with you." She smiled. I love it when she smiles rather than having that worried face. I have to make her happy not worried.  We eaten the food and then we were on the sofa while she was on my laps and was reading her book while I was admiring her beauty. I don't know what would happen if my company really collapses.

"What are you thinking about?" I looked at her face which was looking at mine.

"Nothing much. Just some work." She put down her work and hold over my hand. I looked at her weirdly.

"Let's do some other work so that you can feel less stressed." After that we come out from the house and went to the park where we used to go when we started to dating. We did everything that we did on our first date. It was as if I was living that time again. I know that day we had come to our date without any preparation. It was me who had pulled her over here and we created our date together. That was the best day and today is also the best day.

It was already night when we returned back to our house.

"Today was great." I could see that she was genuinely very happy. I made her look at me and she was looking at me with wonder. I looked at few seconds before I claimed her lips. She is one and only whom I want to be with and I want to cherish her with all my life.