UPL-#3

Hi kitties.

Jacqueline

I thought it right. He had bring a dress for me. It was a blue dress. It is the favorite color of Chance. I smiled. I looked myself in the mirror and admire myself when suddenly my strike with the question which he had asked me during our lunch time. I don't know why but I felt that there was something else as well when he said that line. I won't leave him that is my promise to myself but he being too secretive he doesn't tell me anything. I will call his assistant and will know what is wrong with the company.

"Jacky, haven't you got ready yet." I heard his voice.

"I am ready. I am coming in few minutes." I said and quickly put the perfume and ran downstairs. He was scrolling down through his phone. He was shouting like that the time was running out like a sand in our hand but here he is busy scrolling his phone. I put both of my hand on my waist and cleared my throat and he looked up and saw me and smiled.

"You are looking beautiful." He said. I come downstairs and stand in front of him.

"I don't think that I am looking beautiful but this phone." I said and he chuckled and pulled me closer.

"For me you are more beautiful than anything else in this world." He said and I tried to hold on the smile but this smile was too much strong to hold back and at the end I smiled. He gave a quick peck on my lips.

"Shall we go and celebrate our anniversary my lady?" He asked and I nodded.

"We shall." I said and he smiled and gave me his hand and I quickly took it and we went towards the car and sat inside the car. We were having driver with us today. I don't mind that. After our settle down the car move away. I looked outside and found city more beautiful today. It is the spell of love. I looked back at Chance and found him zone out. In this one year I have got to know many things about him and I know when he is sad and what makes him worry and why he is zone out. I grabbed his hand and he looked at me.

"Everything is okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah everything is okay. You don't have to worry about that. Just enjoy the tonight." He said and I shook my head.

"I can't enjoy it when you are tensed. I am really worried about you. You know you could tell me anything and yet you don't tell me anything." I said and he sighed.

"It is just about an upcoming project and nothing else." He said and I nodded. I don't want to ask him more question as it might make me uncomfortable more and I don't want to spoil our night. I know that he didn't told me the whole thing but I will soon try to know it. After a while we come to an restaurant. We went inside and found whole restaurant empty. I looked at it weirdly. Then I got it that he had reserved the whole restaurant.

"Why you have reserved whole restaurant?" I asked him.

"I didn't wanted anyone to disturb our good time together." He said and I blushed a little.

"Let's go and seat." He said and I nodded. We settle down and he called for the red wine. After a while it arrived and we started our anniversary celebration with the red wine. I order my favorite food and he had also asked for same.

"It is really so much peaceful over here." I said admiring the place.

"I know. That is why I have take you over here.' He said and I smiled.

"I really can't believe that it is already one year of our marriage. It is like yesterday when we got married and here we are celebrating our one year anniversary." I said and heard him chuckling.

"You are saying true. That day was really best for me when you walk down the aisle and linked you hand with mine with a promise to be with me for forever. And even after one year my love for you never decreased. It only get stronger and I want to cherish you even after 50 years of ou marriage." He said and I smiled.

"I think by then we would be grandparents already." I said and he chuckled.

"We maybe. But we are evergreen. We might get old but our love won't get old." He said and I nodded.

"True. I also want to spent my rest of my life with you." I said and he smiled. After a while our food arrived and I feed him and vice versa and after the dinner we had a cake cutting and that was our dessert. Yum. After that we both come outside and went towards the park. I looked at the sky and found so many sparkling star. We come under the tree and lay down and looked at the star. I felt he entwined our hands and I smiled.

"Chance I want to be with you even in your thin and thick. In happiness as well in sadness. I want you in every aspect of life. I want us to be like this for forever." I said while looking at the star.

"I also want that. I was to grow old with you and want to see our future together. I want you to be mother of  our kids and grandmother of our grand kids." He said and I chuckled. After that we both went into a comfortable silence and looked at the sky which was full of stars and our hand entwined. What else do you need?