47 ~ I'm sorry

Hoseok's Pov

I see Faiza is coming and flashes a small smile, the flashback of last night's incident is still in my head.

[The conversation with italic style means Hoseok's flashback.]

"Nini, what happened? You just called me that you're coming, what happened to you? Why are you crying?" I feel panic rush over my body, I really don't want to see her like this.

"Nini, please stop crying and tell me what happened." I clutch her shoulder blade tightly and waiting for her to reply. She suddenly hugs me tightly and I begin to pat her head.

"Calm down, tell me what happened, to you?" I ask calmly while she is sobbing loudly.

"H-hobi, T-taehyung" she sobs and cries out loudly.

"What did he do?" I ask her calmly.

"Please calm down first, then, talk to me." I make her sit on the couch, after a while she stops crying and breaks the hug.

"Tell me, what happened, did you and Taehyung hiding something from me?" I raise a brow.

"I don't know how to tell you, Hobi but I guess...I guess.." she bites her lower lip, tears are rolling down to her cheek, I wipe her tears.

"I guess I'm falling for Taehyung." I widen my eyes. Mia was right all the time, in this one month, she told me enormous times that Taehyung and Faiza likes each other but I didn't believe her.

"And what about Tae?" I ask her breathlessly, her lips quiver and she bursts into tear.

"I don't know, I-I and Taehyung " she sobs loudly.

"Did you guys sleep together?" I ask and she just nods her head lightly while looking down.

"Why didn't you tell me, Nini?" I ask her with frustration.

"I-I wanted to but I was feeling so low about myself that I'm cheating behind Yoongi and I-I" I pull her into a hug.

"It's okay, Nini, I got it." I pat her head.

"But today, Taehyung " she burst into tears.

"What did he do? Tell me." she clutches my shirt tightly.

"I saw him with Sana, they were kissing together." she cries out loud like a kid. I widen my eyes, Taehyung and Sana? There is no way, he never liked Sana but Sana liked him for a long time it was one sided besides, I never seen Taehyung with another girl, at least never seen him close with any staffs or trainee.

"Nini, calm down."

"How can I calm down, Hobi? I'm a stupid dumb who just believed his all words and thought.. thought we will—." she pauses, "Nothing will happen between us, Hobi, I and him are not meant to be together." she says and sobs softly.

"Nini, I guess you're misunderstanding him, I mean I'm not defending him but—”

"But what, Hobi? I saw them both kissing each other." she spats and pants heavily.