Bonus Chapter - WICKED

You had woken up in a crisp white room with tubes and monitors and wires covering your body. A group of people stood nearby, discussing you as if you weren't there.

"Hello?" Your voice was raspy and rough, as if you hadn't used it in a long time.

"Welcome back," A woman said.

"Where am I? Where's Sonya?"

"You're in a safe place. We saved your life."

"What?"

"You died. Or, almost did."

"Oh."

"Yes, we've run into a bit of a predicament though. We can't send you back to your maze. Maze B. The problem is, all of your friends think you're dead. So we're going to wipe your memory again and start over with the other maze. Maze A."

"What? They think I died? What do you mean the other maze? What's going on?"

"I just explained it to you."

"Not very well!"

"I suppose it doesn't matter anyways. You won't remember when you wake up in the morning so, who really cares." A sharp pinch stabbed into the side of your neck. They had injected you with some sort of sedative. As you began to fade back into an uncomfortable sleep, you heard the woman speak.

"Subject B27, Now subject A0, the Catalyst."

____________________________________

You woke up calm. You shouldn't be calm right now. Not while trapped in a cage that was speeding upwards through darkness at who-knows-how-many miles per hour. Not when the only thing you could remember was your name. Not when you didn't know where you were or who you were or what was happening.

But you couldn't help the overwhelming calmness that wrapped around you like a blanket. Why were you so placid? So peaceful? What was the strange sense of deja vu that poked at the back of your mind? You pressed your back up against one of the crates that was bolted to the floor of the cage, hugging your knees to your chest and resting your forehead against them. Waiting. Hopefully the cage would stop soon.

And it did. Soon the ceiling above you opened up to reveal the faces of forty or so boys staring down at you. They helped you out of the box. They told you their names in rapid succession, but you caught most of them.

One of them spoke to you with a smile, "You got a name, Greenie?" You turned to face the blonde, Newt.

"Yeah. I'm Y/N," you said, trying to speak loud enough so the forty or so boys could hear you, "I've got a few questions, who should I ask?"