Part 51 - IM BACK !

The group walked through the halls to the dungeons. Pansy and Luna lead the group with Barty walking just behind them, the students in the hallway stopped and moved out of the way. They were confused the group had been so upset about their friend they barely smiled but here they were with deadly smiles walking proudly towards the common room. Their eyes widened when they realised why just behind those three walked Tom and Hadrian with the twins either side of them. The two were always powerful but this was new as they walked everyone stared nearer to Hadrian you would feel incredibly warm and peaceful, whereas walking near Tom you felt cold and nervous. The combination made everyone stare wondering what changed. It also shocked everyone to see that Hadrian had his neko ears and tail out on show, but they had flicks of gold running in intricate patterns along his black fur. Tom had a protective arm around Hadrian's waist and everyone realised that he had matching intricate patterns on his forearm like a tattoo but they were black. Behind those walked a smirking Sirius Black and a very proud Remus Lupin both holding hands.

When the group reached the Slytherin common room Luna, Pansy and Barty walked in first followed by the twins who hid Tom and Hadrian from view. Remus stayed outside the door, after all a teacher couldn't be seen or they wouldn't react, little did they know Sirius walked to stand at Hadrian's leg as Padfoot. The other Slytherin's all looked at the group, the change was obvious they were all smiling even if it was very creepy and intimidating. They were just glad it wasn't aimed at them after all, no Slytherin had spoken a single word to Mason or Madison since the incident.

Mason had proved that they weren't invincible but what he didn't seem to comprehend was that wasn't the reason they followed the group. Maybe in the beginning because that little neko was terrifying but after they got to know them, it was clear they could change everything for the Slytherin's. They wouldn't be treated badly because other houses feared the retaliation of the group, they kept them safe and Mason had ruined that. During his little power grab Mason had put Hadrian in the hospital which made the group focus on him rightly so. However this meant that the other houses felt free to take their shot at any Slytherin for fun, it lead to more first years being hexed in corridors, more fights between older years and more fear when going to classes.

Mason and Madison had tried to get everyone on their side but so far they had no Slytherin's. However they did have the whole of Gryfindoor and Hufflepuff students with them on their plan to eliminate the threat which happened to be the group all Slytherin's wanted in charge. Most Ravenclaws were also on his side but their were less as most were friends with Slytherins who had explained what really happened.

Somehow Mason had spun the story to be that Tom attacked him out of no where an threatened his sister when Hadrian shot a spell at him from behind, that he deflected back at him causing his hospital trip. Naturally all of Slytherin house had denied it and spread the real story but only a few believed them.

Now they all stared wondering what happened to change the groups atmosphere. Meanwhile Luna and Bella had pointed out that Mason and Madison were sat together with Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Lilian and Albus which only made the group more mad there were Gryfindorks in their spot. The room became deadly silent except for Bella laughing as Luna threw her dagger at Ron Weasleys chair making him yelp and fall to the floor. Now they had the groups attention.

* Luna's POV *
I smirked at Bella who nodded, I turned and threw one of my daggers at Ronald Weasleys chair. Giggling with satisfaction when he fell of the chair with a yelp, effectively catching the groups attention as Mason and Madison stood to face us followed by the rest of them. "Looney Lovegood", he started I heard Freddy and Georgie growl at him and smirked "What are you doing throwing knives in MY common room", he continued. I looked to Bella who burst out laughing at the same time with me. He had no idea what was coming. "First of all, I can throw my daggers whenever I want, wherever I want and second who said it's your common room, last time I checked no one here likes you", he growled which made me laugh more, it would take much more than a snarky boy who thinks he's something special to intimidate me. I may be a submissive but I'm not vulnerable, Hadrian had taught me that time and time again. And if in the event I did need help, I had my boys and my best friends. They will pay.

"I said, and non of you are going to challenge me for it, so just get over yourselves and bow to the new Slytherin king" he said with Ron laughing and nodding to his right at this point Madison and Ginny were glaring at us as Lilian and Albus made their way to flank Ron and Mason. "Besides you're clearly outnumbered 7 to 5" Hermione pipped up standing next to Madison. Albus then laughed "Yeah remember your little Neko is in the hospital with his blood sucker boyfriend crying over him", he mimicked crying as his fists curled under his eyes. The Slytherin's gasped and growled at the insult but they seemed to ignore them and wait for our reaction. I turned to look at the others to see if it was time and Barty nodded I smiled and put on a sickly sweet voice. "Of course our apologies", following I bowed in sync with the twins, Bella and Barty revealing our smirking couple and a very angry Grim at their heels.

* Hadrian's POV *
I listened to Luna trying not to laugh at the idiotic comments being made by Mason and Ron and Albus and well really their entire group who were clearly lacking brain cells despite Madison and Hermione. Then I grew exited as they set up our surprise, Tom was behind me with his arms around my waist and his chin resting on my shoulder, lightly kissing my neck as we waited. He hadn't let me go since I woke up and I don't think he planned on letting go any time soon. Not that I minded, he was cold now I could feel it but for some reason it didn't effect me it just felt comfortable like home.

I smiled as Luna finished "Of course our apologies", then together they all bowed low, clearly not meaning it and revealing us. I giggled as Masons face dropped and the group took three steps back at the mere sight of me. The Slytherin's around the room began to clap, cheer and whistle. They stopped as Tom raised a hand "I'm backkk", I giggled as Ron looked as though he was going to throw up and my 'siblings' were shaking. "You know you're not so brave now we're here. Anything to say?", I tilted my head to the side waiting for a reply when I realised Mason had blush rising to his cheeks.

I fake gagged as Bella and Luna laughed. Tom just growled and kissed my neck again while smirking at him. "Well since you're all very quiet now, just move out of our seats and get the hell out of OUR common room and we won't have any problems", I said mimicking Luna's sweet voice. Madison grabbed her brothers arm, followed by Lilian grabbing Albus's arm and Hermione grabbing Ron's arm with Ginny following as they evacuated the room as fast as possible. Especially when Padfoot nipped at Ron's foot causing him to jump onto Hermione while squealing.

As soon as they were gone everyone in the room cheered. And I turned to face Tom pulling his head down to my level as I kissed him passionately, increasing the rooms cheers.