Drama

BREAKING NEWS
BTS 's Taehyung and TWICE 's Tzuyu  Confirmed For Leading Role In New Drama ..

I cant wait to see you acting!!Our maknae is growing up now..Tzuyu will be a good actress.Unnies will support your drama ,Tzuyu..Really,Unnies!!Thank you but im scared ..What if i get hates and will damage the reputation of our group?I told them and Jihyo replied"Dont worry about us..We will fight together but now focus for u drama !!
-After Talk-
we all go to room for sleep..Before I sleep,I open my phone and see the comments about the drama..I saw a lot of positive comments and some negative comments..I closed my phone and just ignore..I tried to sleep but i cant so i go to Jihyo room..I hugged her while she gives some advice also remind me to be careful because the army will attack me ...After a few minutes talk,I asked for permissions if i can go to my room since i felt sleepy..

The Next Day..
Today is the first meeting day for the actors of this drama..I wear this

 and wear a makeup

and wear a makeup ..My manager started the journey..I bow at everyone when I already arrived...I sit beside Minju.She will acted as my bff..After 30 minutes later,Taehyung sunbaenim came ..I admit that he is very handsome..Many girls staff tried to attract him but he just ignored..When everyone already arrived, we started the meeting..A staff gives us a script and our characters name..I will be acted as Park Yu Na while taehyung will be acted as Kim Min Hyung..The director gives us a time to comfortable ourselves..The director gives me and taehyung another room ..We became so awkward..Suddenly,He started to talk...Is this your first time you acting??He asked me and Im just says Yes ,Sunbaenim..Taehyung:You can call me oppa..Im just says ook sunbae-I means o-op-oppa..We talked and he made some joke ...I laugh so hard and im just notice thst he is staring me...I dont know what to do so im just quite..Why its become so awkward,God Save Me..Knock,knock..
Staff:Mr Taehyung and Miss Tzuyu ,Director called your guys to join the meeting..
Tzuyu:(Thx ,God).
Pdnim:The title of this drama is Secretly fall in love..This drama has 15 episodes..This drama will be broadcast at 9.30 -10.40..Any question?
Taehyung:When will this drama shown?
Pdnim:This drama will be shown on TV on 27.11..So,Our meeting is over now..You guys can go now..

Taehyung Pov
Bang Si hyuk Pdnim:Taehyung,You will acting with Twice Tzuyu
Taehyung:Wait,what!?!
Bang Si hyuk Pdnim:I said that you will acting with Twice Tzuyu!And you have a meeting for the drama..Thats all for now..You can go now
Taehyung:Ook*leave a room*
Wait a second,my brain is not working well now..Why Im so nervous...I mean like I know Tzuyu but Im not closed with her to compare with my hyungs who very closed with her members including her..
-MEETING DAY-
Today is the day that meeting was held..I wake up a little bit late since i didn't sleep last night ..I don't know why ..I tried to sleep but i cant..-A few minutes later-I already arrived..The girls staff tried to flirt me but Im just ignored it...After every actor arrived,Pdnim started the meeting..After that,Pdnim gives a time for all actor to get acquainted...I was about to greet them but suddenly Pdnim called me and gives tzuyu and me another room..I started the conversation first to make atmosphere less awkward..We talked and I made some joke ..I stared at her when she laughed..Im so amazed with her beauty ..She more pretty than i expected..I was about to talk her again but Pdnim already called us..(Skip meeting.. read tzuyu pov)