Prom Night

Hello And Good Morning to All Student ..
I want to tell you guys that our school will hold prom  on Friday night..you must bring your respective partner..thank you ..

Tzuyu Pov
I hates proms ..I dont want to join if its can..
Chou Tzuyuuuuuuuuuu!!!Damn,Jeongyeon unnie already scream my name...Tzuyu,Do you heard that announcement??Of course ,unnie.Wae??Im just wondering who is partner..I dont--Me!Me!Me!Me!No,Me!Oppa,U will be my partner!No,He is Mine! Duh,Those  fangirl were so annoying ..I says and Jeongyeon agree..Suddenly,Jeongyeon said ..Tzuyu,I dare u to be his partner..If u can,I will never tease you..Really?I accept ....Bye Jeongyeon..But who is that guy..He must be so handsome..Cant wait!!

Hi,Babe..Do you want to be my partner?? i asked ..He turn around and I shocked..Why he!!Taehyung:Me??I would *smirk*
Tzuyu:Yes,you and Bye
S*it,Why he..why i cant think its could be that jerk..Now,Im regret..
Jeongyeon:Do you already ask Taehyung to be your partner
Tzuyu:Yes and Im so regret..Why you didnt tell me..
Jeongyeon:If i told you,you will refuse so i decided to not tell you
Tzuyu:Of course,I will refuse..Who wants him expect those stupid girls
Jeongyeon:But i think you and Taehyung  will be next Queen and King..
Tzuyu:Who is Queen and King last year?
Jeongyeon:Nayeon and Jin..Actually,they  hates each other then they be a partner ..Lastly,They fall in love and engaged..You will be like that too, Tzuyu..
Tzuyu:Me..Never..
Jeongyeon:Bye ,I need to search mine partner *fake cries*
Tzuyu:Byee and good luck

Little tzuyu know,Someone is watching her ..Baaahh!!Yah ,Park Jimin..You suprised me
Jimin:Who are you look at?
Taehyung:Nothing..
Jimin:Then,Why are you hiding ..Just tell me,Bro..
Taehyung:Okay..Actually,You know Tzuyu ,right..Thats cool girl..
Jimin:Yes,Why
Taehyung:She asked me to be her partner!!
Jimin:Really,She is your victim,right..
Taehyung:Yes ..thats why i peeking her..She suddenly asked me..I thought  she lost her mind..She also called me babeeeee!!
Jimin:So Lucky*sad face*..I didnt find my partner yet...
Taehyung:Do i look like im care,No right..So bye ,Park Jimin..
Jimin:Yah,Kim Taehyung..Im more older than you..

THURSDAY
Tzuyu Pov
Headmaster gives us permision to back early..Jeongyeon and me decided to buy our  dress together..I wear

 while jeongyeon wear