Chapter 1

Chapter 1

“Mmmh. Aren’t you supposed to be practicing?” I moaned tilting my head to the side as Brett kisses up my jaw to my ear.

“Well I wanna spend time with my girlfriend, before she leaves.”  he says pushing me into the boy’s lockers in the changing room.

“Yeah, but don’t you want to beat Beacon Hills’ ass.” I laughed but quickly turned into a moan when he bit my soft spot. “Brett.” I moaned in his ear making him growl and trail more kisses down my collarbone.

He groans when I pull his hair and starts taking of my shirt throwing it on the floor. He kisses me his tongue fighting with mine over dominance and of course he wins. I trail my hands under his shirt feeling his abs clench under my touch. He pulls back and takes off his shirt revealing his 6 pack. I jump and wrap my legs around his waist as he pushes me against the lockers. I shiver feeling the cold metal hit my skin. He started kissing down my chest  but we were interrupted.

“Talbot!” we heard someone yell. We broke apart and looked where the voice came from.

“Shit.” I heard Brett whisper.

“Get your ass on the field now!” Coach yelled. I picked up my top and put it on and followed Brett to the field, where his team mates were at.

“Brett, you wouldn’t mind if I hit that too.” one of his teammates joked but no one laughed knowing how Brett will react. He must be new because the last person who made a joke like that they ended up in the hospital. Brett is a little possessive over me, I guess it was a werewolf thing.

“Shut up Walker.” Brett growled. I look at him and seen his turn gold than to blue than again. 

I stand on my toes and whispered in his ear, “Calm down.” than I kissed his cheek and took a seat on the bleachers in the shade.

———————————

An Hour Later….

Practice was over and I waited by Brett’s car waiting for him as I play candy crush on my phone. Suddenly, I was pushed into the car door, I looked up and seen Brett looking down at me with a small smirk on his face.

“What?” I asked him, looking at his face, but it was hard since it was dark.

“Nothing babe.” he said but that didn’t sound like him at all.

“Who are you?” I asked terrified looking around if anyone was near by but no one was around for miles.

“Let me go! Let me go!” I screamed at him, feeling my eyes turn blue. He started to unzip my pants making me more terrified and angry.

I felt a familiar feeling of energy going through my body. All I could see was blue. I gripped his hand tightly making him look at me in the eye. I pushed him away with so much force he fell and hit the ground. He groaned at the impact not being able to get up so, I took advantage of that and stalked up to him, grabbing him by the throat I lifted him up, putting his face close to mine, I opened my mouth retracting his life essence. Be fore I had a chance to finish him, I was grabbed and tackled to the floor.

 I open my eyes again and seen Brett looking down at me with worry in his eyes. “Madi.” he says looking at me than at the body. “He is breathing but we gotta go.” he said picking me up and putting me in the car.

“What happened?” he asked as he drove me back to my house.

“He touched.” I whispered knowing he will hear me.

“He what?!” Brett exclaimed his eyes turning yellow. I looked at his hands and seen them digging into the steering wheel.

The ride was quiet the only thing you could hear was Brett’s growling and heavy breathing. The silence was broken by my phone ringing.

“Hello.” I said through the phone

“Madi. Madi.” My mom whispered through the phone.

“Mom is everything alright?” I asked a little worried of why she sounded so scared.

“Madison. Who are you with?” she said urgently.

“Brett.” I answered panicking.

“Ok, honey whatever happens go to the new house, don’t come home and be safe. I enrolled you at Beacon Hills, look for a man named Deaton.” she said than I heard screaming and the line went dead.

“Mom. Mom. MOM!” I screamed into the phone. I look at Brett, he looks back and makes a U-turn to Beacon Hills. 

“Come here.” Brett said patting his lap while he’s driving.

I sniffle and unbuckle the belt and climbed in his lap and broke down immediately. Soon enough I fell asleep in his lap on our way to my new home in Beacon Hills.