Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I walk in the locker room with Liam and Stiles talking about how this is the re-match for Beacon Hills and Davenford Prep.

“We’re playing against Davenford Prep again and this time its a natural game. He… He shouldn’t be late.” Liam panicked. I touch his arm making him calm down a little.

“Who shouldn’t be late?” Coach asked looking at the three of us for answers. Stiles looks at Liam making him answer Coach.

“Scott and Kira.” Liam sighed, “They might be slightly late.” Stiles finished causing Coach to go into a rant making everyone stare at us.

“Slightly late is still late. What are they doing?” Coach asked even though his question made him oblivious of how it sounded

“They’re doing something that will make them slightly late.” Stiles stuttered at the question Coach asked.

“What could Scott and Kira being doing right now that’s more important than playing in the first game?” Coach asked than looked at me.

“What are you doing here? Your on the other team.” he said.

“No. I go to school here and you took my phone in 3rd period and told me to get it back before the game.” I said looking at him with raised eyebrows.

“Oh yeah.” He said than goes back in his office than comes back out with my phone. He was about to give it to me but pulls back and says loudly, “The stuff teenagers text to each other.”

I blush and grab my phone and seen the lacrosse players looking at me with a smirk. “See you at the game.” I said to Stiles and Liam running out of the locker room.

——————————————————

“Hey.” I said climbing on the bench sitting next to Sydney and Mason. It was the night for Davenford and Beacon Hills have a re-match but the full moon is only less than 24- hours away making me worry if Liam will rage out.

“Hey.” they said looking at me.

“Sorry, I gotta go.” I said walking off the bleachers and walking on the field looking for number 28.

“Looking for me.” someone said holding my waist from behind me.

I turn around and seen Brett in his gear smirking at me with his helmet on. “God. don’t do that you scared the shit out of me.” I said hitting him but ended up hurting myself.

He chuckles and takes off his helmet showing his smiling face. “Hey, do me a favor?” I asked putting on my famous flirty smile.

“What do I get in return?” he smirked holding my waist pulling me closer.

“Anything you want.” I  whispered tilting my head to the side along with my hair showing my neck.