Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I watch Brett start having a seizure with foam coming out of his mouth. I woke up a few minutes ago and all I was doing is panic standing in the corner.

“What the hell is happening to this kid?” Stiles yelled trying to hold down my boyfriend.

“He’s been poisoned by a rare wolfsbane. I need to make an incision and you need to hold him as still as possible.” the Doc said.

“Hey, Derek. How about a little werewolf strength?” Stiles said

“Yeah, I’m not the only one here with werewolf strength.” Derek said snarky

“If you can’t hold him still, the incision might kill him.” Doc said.

“Hold him still.” I voiced making them notice I’m still here.

“If you want us to hold him still. How about you help Succubus?” Stiles said

“One I wasted my energy on Brett and two I could only get my energy back from him directly without losing control or do you want me to kill you.” I snapped at the human boy.

“Derek, he’s slipping. I don’t think I could hold him.” Stiles said then Brett broke free throwing all three of them into the wall. Brett gets off the table looks around, his eyes still yellow. He lands on me and starts walking towards me but gets knocked out by some old guy with blue werewolf eyes.

I kneel down in front of Brett and says, “Hey, Doc, I don’t think he’s breathing.” he comes immediately and kneels in front of Brett and makes the incision  in his chest making yellow fog come out and him to start breathing.

Than he starts whispering the words he does on a full moon to keep control, “Three things that cannot long be hidden. The Sun, The Moon, The Truth.” I said out loud

“It’s Buddhist.” the Doc said

“Satomi.” The old guy said.

——————————

The Doc and Stiles put Brett on the table again. I sit on a stool by his head and started to rub his hair back. 

“Madison Blake.” The Doc said making me look at him.

“How do you know my name?” I asked looking at him.

“I knew your mother. My name is Deaton.” he said

“Before my mother died she told me to look for a man named Deaton.” I told him.

“Before we get into that. How long have you and Brett been together?” he asked 

“3 years.” I said looking at Brett rubbing his hair back.