Chapter 5

"What..What just happened?",said Rarity while standing in confusion with question bouncing in her head, like: What does she means by Apple Jack's house? Why does she have those stains in her hair? What does she means by sacrifices and that I am one of them?

Questions just waiting to be blurted out from her mouth, so they can all be answered.

Just waiting.

Rarity shaked her head, trying to get these wierd thoughts out of her head.

Stop thinking this nonsense Rarity! Just look foward and keep looking. That's what you came for, remember?

She started looking around again.

Same places.

Same spots.

Same steps.

They were all just the same

I must have missed somewhere. I know the farm is bigger than this.

She walked around the corner of the kitchen wall and found a staircase leading the way to the upper floor.

I knew it!

She set hoof on one step then the next.

Once she got to the top, she was greeted by 3 doors.

One had a small apple in the middle of a flower. The other had a little blank paper stapled to the door. And the other and three small apples.

Apple jack's room? She said while walking to the last door.

She opened the door and found a bed, a green closet, and some red bandanas.

She walked over to the closet.

Opening it she saw a top shelf with brown boots and on the bottom was clothes and hats.

Shuffling through them, Rairty looked closely at the clothes.

Nope, not it either. She told her self everytime she found something useless.

She knew she had to get closer, she took off her red hat and shoved it to the side of her.

Much better!

Looking through, something shiny caught her eye.

Come on! Just a bit closer!

Getting closer, and closer she found out they were silver cleets with some red stains.

Is this...blood?

She studdied the cleets a bit closer.

Just then she heard footsteps come into the room.

Before she can look behind she saw nothing.

Just black.

Just black everywhere.

She was knocked out.