Celebration, and A Proposal

Instead of the screams and moans of the helpless, the thankful and overjoyed crowd of Fic-City cheers on their new protectors. They did it. They conquered the all-mighty Fearmeister. No longer will some have to worry about going out at night again. They cheer. Flail their arms around. Anything to show their excitement toward their regained safety. The Alta Heroes couldn't help their own joy. They haven't felt this proud of themselves since their first journey. They walk toward Dustin with cops and barricades protecting them from their ever-growing fans.
    One man squawks, "YEAH!"
    "WOOHOO!" Another girl as well as her friends cheer.
    "ALTA HEROES!" A boy yawps in joy.
    Daisy yells, "Hey!" The kids they saved yesterday then giggle and run to them, their families and police people present to keep them from going too crazy.
    "Hey, Daisy!"  Jayden then hugs the gal along with the others doing the same for their wards.
    "Great job, you guys!" She calls to them. After hugging their guarded, they leave them to their families as they walk home accompanied by police officers. The rest of the city continues cheering for them.
    "You did it!" A man calls out to the teen heroes.
    "He's finally gone!" An aunt cries to her niece while giving her kisses.
    "ALTA HEROES! ALTA HEROES! ALTA HEROES!" The city people chant. All five Alta Hero members give waves, thumbs-ups, head nods, and smiles before entering the diner.
    "Hello, Alta Heroes," Dr. Mackinder formally addresses the teen team.
    Ashley says, "Hey, Dr. Mackinder." The team then sits in front of the people they saved as they begin their talking time.
    Jayden asks, "So what did you wanna talk to us about?" Vincent and Dennis nod to each other before looking toward the Alta Heroes. 
    Vincent proudly tells the teens, "You kids have been good to this town."
    "Yeah. Great job," Sam says with a thumbs-up. The team nod in response with similar smiles.
    Dennis says, "Just for that, we're giving you these."  He hands the cards to the teens which they take graciously. All of them are beautifully coded in their respective colors. The symbol A at the top of the far right corner of the cards, they're all azure shaded with black lines for tracing the A.
    "And these are?" Asori asks.
    Vincent says, "CutRoams." The team has no idea what that word means. Dennis takes over to reign in their confusion.
    Dennis casually explains, "They're essentially the cards for all your needs towards getting things you need."
    "They're also given to artists, armors, auras, and academics. Variations also for the common folk like Dustin's employees," Vincent adds.
    Ashley complements, "Sweet. Thanks." The rest nod in agreement. These'll be useful for various things. Groceries included.
   "Thank you," Jayden says to the team who gave them these cards. A pause occurs, and Asori notices Bradford's thinking face.
   "Do you have something to say, Dr. Mackinder?" Asori asks the psychologist.
   "Yes," Bradford tells them with a smile.
   "It's something Dennis and I have been talking about," He adds. The team listens in.
   Bradford comments, "Because of events I've witnessed you've gone through and the pains Fearmeister has brought to you, I've wished to do this with you." With this next sentence, the teams' eyes go wide. Stress comes from their psyches to their bodies through their nervous faces with fear and uncertainty.
   "How about fitting some therapy into your schedules?" He asks boldly. The rest look on with concern while the Alta Heroes still look toward Bradford. All five teens still nervous.