•That Blondè girl²•Park Rosseane

Rosè x Gender neutral reader (Include only Y/n POV)

PART:2/3

.

Y/n P.O.V

Another beautiful day in Australia and I'm here loafing around.as I said before I use to have alot of road crush but soon enough I forget about them but That Blondè girl' I just can't get her out of my mind maybe it's just cause I saw her twice oh well.

I tried to pretend that i forget about her but deep down oviously not.I can admit that I do really like her but it will only hurt me.She was just stranger even I didn't see her face but her hair.

-

After visiting some place right now it's afternoon I'm here in a Park named Flagstaff Garden' full of green grass and flowers.I'm not a flower person but it could be a romantic place for couples.I sighed as I think about Relationship again.

I sat on a empty bench admiring the sky some time later I feel someone sat beside I look to see it's an old man with his stick and spectacles on Just like me no I'm kidding mine is more cool.

He smiled at me i Smile back..

"Hello Child"he said, "Hi to you Grandpa"I said.."Shouldn't you be here with your lover huh?" He asked me,Well yeah almost everyone here with someone weather it's partner, Friends or their child except me and him..I was going to asked but I stop .. "well i don't have any I'm all alone here" I sad smiled he then look at sky "You know there's a rumour"He said suddenly.."A what rumour?"I asked him back

"That is..in this park single people met the Love of their life"He said making me laugh..I mean bro whatever it was..soo funny like how? I already saw soo many people in this park but didn't fall for any neither them.Or neither anyone caught my eyes here!

"Was it really from them or it's you"I teased him..he chuckled and replied "You caught it,ahaha Actually I met my wife here she was soo beautiful.. that she caught my eyes just.."

"Woa woa! Then how you guys end up together?"I asked him.."She also noticed me but when she did..I didn't saw it.. days passed by, me and her both visit this park at the same time.One day I talked to her.."He stopped suddenly I see his tear roll down..I thought he get imotional.."Where's she now?"I asked

"Along with stars"He said with a small smile.I felt my heartache.i keep silent "Ok I'll take my leave child..I hope you'll find your love soon"He said leaving quickly without letting me reply back.

Few min passed,There was barely some people I rose up from my seat and turn back to return Hotel...