5

I walked into studio A with Brady to learn our duo. For The Record half way through the routine Abby yelled, "I DONT SEE YHE CHEMISTRY BETWEEN YOU TOO JUST TO AWKWARD TEENS! WHEN YOU CRADLE DELILAH LOOK AT HER LUSTFUL!" "Sorry Miss.abby."Brady said, "Delilah try  and do a back-walkover out of Brady's hands.
"Gianna said, and I did, "Now both do an aerial, then a back handspring."Gianna added, and I stumbled on the back handspring, "DELILAH YOU CAN PRACTICALLY DO A BACK HANDSPRING IN YOUR SLEEP RE-DO IT STARTING FROM THE CRADLE!!!"Miss.Abby yelled again and I didnt stumble this time. Miss.Abby motioned Gianna to come here, after they whispered for a bit miss.abby finally said, "You guys are going on a date!", "Wait what,when?"Brady and I asked at the same time, "Right now get changed and go tell your parents."Gianna said.
We walked out the studio.and went upstairs to tell our parents, "Miss.Abby wants us to go on a date and you need to drive is there."Brady said and he moms smiled.
___________________
Our moms took us to a amusement back and left us alone. After they gave us our tickets, "What now?"I asked nervously, "Wanna go on that ride?"Brady asked, "sure!"I said as we walked in that direction and got on the right. "That ride was fun."

                ||{opinions on Brady-camera man} I mean Brady's really cute and is fun to be around.- Delilah Bennett||

                ||Delilah is really pretty what a mean by that is shes drop dead gorgeous-Brady Farrar||

"That bear is really cute."I said pointing the bear. "Let's try to win it!"he said. Long story short I didnt get it but he did. "Thank you."I said, "your welcome."Brady smiled. We went on more rides until we settled down and starting eating funnel cake. "You have a little something on your face, here let me get it."Brady said, then his thumb slide on part of my lip then he wiped his thumb on a napkin and we both blushed and continued eating.

                 ||my heart just skipped a beat-Delilah Bennett||

                 ||my heart just skipped a beat- Brady Farrar||

It's now 8pm and our moms came and picked us up and we headed back to the apartment. And I fell asleep once I hit my bed. Brady is cute

DelilahBennett

Best day ever :)@/BradyFarrar <3❤998

❤998.9k 💬718k ✈469k
Abbyleemiller I think it's working
RachelBennett does my sister have a boyfriend?
^No
BradyFarrar <3
User781 Friendship goals
Hater799 eww
GiaNinaPaolantonio cute