6

I arrived at the studio getting my face filled with cameras as usual. I walked over to the girls look like Brady isnt here yet. "So Delilah how did the date go?"Pressley asked, "it went good."I said getting ready to stretch, "do you like him?"GiaNina asked, "hes nice."I said, "no as a bf dumbo."Lily said, "yeah..."I said quietly and they giggling.
"Why are yall giggling?"I asked, "idk I just walked in and they started giggling."Brady said sitting next to me."How much did you hear."i asked, "when you said yeah that's it."he said, and I nodded.
"Abby wants Delilah and Brady in studio b now."gianna said."How did it go?"miss.abby asked "good."me and Brady said, and she just smiled, "alright start from the top."she said. "Tighter Delilah."Miss.Abby said. "Faster."Gianna said talking about the turn sequence, "Brady when you dip Delilah down right when she comes up you guys need to kiss. On the lips for 3 seconds."Abby said, and we looked at her, "ok start from the turn."gianna said and we did,we got to the part where we kiss. Then bam out lips touched for 3 second, "now push him on yhe table and leave like you didnt act like him and it was a joke."Miss.Abby said and I did.

                  ||I dont know why i was nervous to kiss Brady but hes a good kisser*giggle*-Delilah Bennett Oop-Allison Bennett||

                  ||Delilahs really cute-Brady Farrar||

"Amazing bravo."Miss.Abby said clapping. The group dance is amazing just a few mistakes and my solo is also amazing its an acro routine.
_____________________
"Do you ever go to your apartment."I giggled at Brady pksying on his phone, "yea sometimes but this place is better."he said, wrapping one arm around my waist and I hummed. "Your cute when you stare."Brady said, "your cute overall."I said, "oh am i."he whispered, "mhm."I hummed, he grabbed my chin softly and placing a kiss on my lips and I quickly kissed back. "Will you be my girlfriend?"He asked, "of course."I smiled getting on top of him and he kissed my neck, "do you know how long I wanted you."he said and I hummed. He slipped his hand under my pants after touching my thigh, "hmm Brady wait til were 18."I said kissing his cheek then removing his hand, "that's 4 years three for 3."he whined, "I know baby but it's my moms rule."I said. "Mhm."he hummed flipping me over then saying, "one more kiss?"he asked and I nodded before he kissed my sweet spot making me moan. Then getting up, "I'm hungry I'm making myself mac and cheese."he said heading to my kitchen and I just laid there on my phone.

A/N sorry this chapter is kinda cringey lol