9

We did our routines got ready and left to go to the studio.
Hannah and GiaNina were practicing with Abby, and me lily and Brady sat with Sarah. "Heyyy guys."Sarah said, and we said hi. "Fr this is scary auditioning."Lily said, "ik."Brady said and Sarah and I nodded, "Delilah Miss.Abby wants you do your poses on studio A."Gianna said and I got up and headed to studio a. "Start when your ready."Abby said, I started and did these poses

"Abby said, I started and did these poses

And an round off back tuck

"Excellent!"Miss.Abby said,"now go get Hannah."she added and I did. "Lila you did good."Brady said, "thank you."I said getting kn my phone, "I honestly don't wanna get in. I love dancing here."I said and the others agreed, "I would like to flim a movie bit not now I don't wanna miss competitions."Sarah said, "yeah."lily agreed.
___________________
"Everything in studio a now."Gianna said, the moms even went down, "As you know the moms have been creating drama about Brady and Delilah so I decided one of them or even both will be leaving tomorrow."Miss.Abby said frowning, "Miss.Abby, I could tell Brady was nervous and I held his hand,"I dont get why they might be going home next week if you said their the best dancers on the team."My mom said, "Well i think its BS that two the best dances might leave."Tricia said, "The girls need to learn how to to look at Brady or Delilah when they mess up."Abby snapped and they rolled their eyes. "Oh and I just got informed that The Candy Apples are competing in Pittsburgh so the extra routine we learned last week and the solos and duet Brady and Delilah learned we are going against them with it."She added.
____________________
We are at the competition my solo is called 'Girls' it's about a girl liking a girl :) Bradys solo is called PTSD, our duet is called 'Geek gets the girl' and the group routine is called prom queen. Candy apples dances are kinda good so ill have to bring all my facials and make everything neat.
_____________________

___________________
1st Girls (with a 299.9)
2nd PTSD
3rd (candy apples solo)
1st Geek gets the girl
7th (candy apples duet)
1st Broken hearts
3rd (candy apples group dance)
___________________
"I decided who will be going home today."Miss.Abby said and Brady squeezed my hand, "Delilah, Brady you guys did an amazing job but it's your time to go."She added, everyone hugged us except the moms.
Since I moved to Miami right before the aldc and Brady lives in Miami, we somehow ended up being 5 minutes away from each other. The plane ride was sad Brady and I sat together and put moms sat together in front of us.

A/N chapter because I'm losing motivation