𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄 | 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

(CREDITS TO SAD-ist)

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-
╰┈➤ CATEGORY TYPE: FLUFF

•°. *࿐ NOTE: THIS HAS BEEN REWRITTEN.

•°. *࿐ PAIRING: C! TECHNOBLADE X KANAO! READER

•°. *࿐ INFORMATION: THIS IS TAKEN PLACE AFTER WHEN WILBUR HAD BLOWN UP L'MANBURG. TOMMY IS CURRENTLY IN HIS EXILE ARC. THE READER IS A BIT MORE SIMILAR TO KANAO. THIS WOULD BE A DREAM SMP X KNY CROSSOVER ONESHOT. THE PAIRING IS C! TECHNOBLADE X KANAO! READER. YOU ARE CURRENTLY WEARING A WHITE BUTTONED SLEEVED SHIRT AND A CLOAK WITH THAT IS TIED UP. YOU ALSO WORE PANTS AND SOME BOOTS. YOUR HANDS ARE COVERED WITH THE GLOVES YOU USED TO WARM UP YOUR HANDS.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ

YOUR WARM LONE FIGURE WAS SITTING ON THE COLD PORCH, tending to your sword with a soft cloth to wipe off any of the blood. Your (e/c) irises looked at the soft snow that was on the ground, puffing out some hot air out of your mouth. It was a normal cold day living out in the snowy lands.

You really haven't been to the Dream SMP in a while so you just left and lived with Techno, not wanting to be apart of the war and drama. Which pretty much helped your mental health a lot ever since.

"Hey [Name], come inside. We have some hot chocolate for you inside." Phil poked his head out the window and motioned his hand for you to go inside, not wanting you to be freezing outside. You silently nodded your head and sat up from your seat. Your hand fixed and patted down your cape to dust off any dust or snow that's on you. You immediately went inside to be greeted with a cup of hot chocolate and some pastries left on the counter.

"Hey there, [Name]." Techno waved as he held a cup of Hot Chocolate in his other hand. You smiled and nodded, not wanting to speak up. Phil had just left earlier to check on his house in L'manburg which meant you and Techno were now alone due to the silence.

You heard some noises from downstairs, you climbed down the ladder and used your pickaxe in your inventory and dug straight down.

Techno followed you along, wanting to know what the noise was about. You saw Tommy who was in pretty bad shape. "Tommy! What are you doing here?! You shouldn't be going here!" Techno groaned as he saw his gold and potions around him.