Kookie

I'm an introvert, but that doesn't mean I'm some clueless kid.

My hyungs treat me as if I was a child that had to protected from this cruel world. At times, I would appreciate it and find it adorable on how they're being protective of me.

However, there are times that I'd feel like a rebellious teenager.

And this is one of those times.

"Jin hyung!" I scowled as I tried my best to evade him. He was trying his best to get a hold of me. "Hyung, stop! I don't want a freaking haircut right now!"

Jin hyung, who still held his pair of scissors tightly, blew his bangs and suddenly shifted his gaze into a rather determined one.

Kim Seokjin. 4th of December.

"Jeon Jungkook, you are going to get a haircut from right this instant!"

"No!" I groaned.

Jin hyung's eyes widened at me, as if I just committed a grave sin against him. He then stomps towards Namjoon hyung's bedroom and started to aggressively knock on his door.

"Joon! You need to take a look at this!"

"What?" I overheard Namjoon hyung groan inside his bedroom. He must've been sleeping.

Kim Namjoon. 12th of September.

"Not this again," I whined beneath my breath.

"Jungkook is rebelling!"

Knowing how I'm not able to say no to Namjoon hyung, I immediately sprinted and made a run towards the door. It was a good thing that my others hyung were out, or else they could've helped Jin hyung on this one.

"Jeon Jungkook! You come back here!" I overheard Jin hyung yelling.

"I will! Later!" I yelled back.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!"

>><<

"We haven't started classes, yet you already seem worn out," my classmate, Chaeyoung, joked.

Park Chaeyoung. 11th of February.

"Where's Jimin hyung?" I asked her, genuinely curious since I haven't seen him all day.

Park Jimin. 13th of October.

Chaeyoung began blushing, looking away awkwardly. "Why would you ask me that? We're not together anymore."

I rolled my eyes. "You two act like you're still together, though. Can't you cut the act and just sort things out?"

Chaeyoung pursed her lips, thinking for a moment. "You're too young to understand, it's your first life, so you wouldn't know."

Another thing that I don't like — how most people, even those who are slightly younger than me, treat me as if I was a newborn child just because I'm in my first life.

The professor came in and we started classes as usual. Chaeyoung and I are both music majors but we met through Jimin hyung.

I don't know how two met but when they were narrating their love story and stuff, I think I was hardly paying attention cause I was distracted by some other stuff . . .

I totally don't mean that I was distracted because I saw a man skating with lighting roller skates.

Okay! I lied! I was distracted because I saw a man skating with lighting roller skates. It was so cool to look at!

I felt my phone vibrate so I checked if I had any messages — I had one, and it was from Hoseok hyung.

Jung Hoseok. 18th of February.