14

Her body felt heavy, she couldn't even stir right from the zero energy she had. She felt soft fabric touch her skin lightly, and she was a little too comfortable.

Yui fluttered her eyes open to see she was in an unfamiliar bed. Her head sank on the really soft pillows, it was too hard to lift an inch from it.

She sat up looking around her, it was the girly bedroom from her dream, she was even wearing the same negligee. "Wait, I didn't change at all!" she shrieked. She blushed when she imagined being changed by one of them. At least they left her with bra and underwear, then it would really be creepy.

She forgot what happened last night, seeing as to she had no clue on how she ended up in her 'old' room. She admired the largeness, it was quite bright, although she prefferred low toned colours.

Yui felt the sheet, not getting over on how soft it was, "They do seem like a wealthy family I guess".

A soft hum was heard infront of her and saw Laito perfectly propped on his elbows looking at her with a smile, "Talking to yourself again Bitch-chan? Such a bad habit of yours" he winked.

"Aah!"

Yui got under the pink covers quickly, not wanting to see him. She gripped the fabric to her face hoping he'd get the hint of leaving her alone (When did he get in here!?).

Laito chuckled and yanked it away from her and had a suprised look on his face when he saw her,"Bitch-chan, don't you think that negligee is a little too small for you?".

Yui didn't know what he was talking about until she looked down. Her breasts were literally being squeezed out the top, and the length of the dress was obviously too short. It honestly looked like lingerie, and what she remembers, the negligee fit her perfectly in her dream.

She grabbed a pillow to cover herself, the big ruffles did help a little, it'd be better if she had two pillows so she can hide her legs as well. Yui has been here for two minutes and already she felt uncomfortable, Laito stared at her as if she was a dessert. He grinned and started crawling towards her, his cat like eyes twinkling, "Oh Bitch-chan, let's play since I missed you so much".

He reached out his hand to touch her face but she slapped it away. "Hehe feisty aren't we? I find that pretty sexy you know" he leaned over to her ear and whispered seductivley,"Mm you smell delicious. It's making me hard just by looking at your neck".

Yui was panicking, her body just froze with terror. Was he going to bite her? Then, Laito licked her neck slowly savoring her skin on his mouth. "Ohh.." Yui said softly hoping he won't go too far, Laito chuckled, "Getting excited? Let's see what happens when I start sucking your blood". Laito stuck his fangs out and scraped her neck smoothly without puncturing it.

Yui's was about to scream as she felt him going to bite her but luckily, Laito was slammed to the wall. She got scared by the loud noise and covered her head, "What the fuck are you doing with Chichinashi, Laito?!" Ayato's growl was heard and Yui was kinda glad he saved her.

He was standing over her bed glaring at his brother who was leaning against the wall laughing and holding his side where he was hit, "I was just having fun Ayato, don't get mad".

He swayed from his spot to walk out the room, before he turned, he looked at Yui, who still had the pillow, and smiled.If she wasn't mistaken, he threw a silent kiss at her.

Now it was just Yui and Ayato in the room. He looked down to face Yui, whom was staring where Laito had left,"Oi, remove that pillow. Don't hide your body from yours truly".

Yui scrunched her face and refused to do so at first, but seeing Ayato glare at her changed her mind. She had a hard time to look at him, all she could do was blush and try to sit in the most untempting way. Ayato eyed her from top to bottom, not changing his glare, he's looking as he is trying to see if he approves of the 'new' Yui.