Chapter Two

Chapter Two

𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞

"Halilintar! Wanna go to the park?" A man with a white streak shouted, he's wearing his iconic orange dino cap and a black plaid shirt, he took his favorite orange vest and put it on. The man smiled when he saw the eleven-year-old boy run outside of his room while wearing a black cap that has a bit of red on it, they bought that together when he was six, and ever since then, he has never gone out of the house without wearing it. "I'm coming dad" The boy made a small smile when he made eye contact with his dad, beautiful red ruby eyes met with warm brown ones.

"Okay then, let's go," The dad said and took the kid's hand and walked out of the house, not forgetting to lock it again after.

It was just a peaceful stroll until Hali's eyes caught a not so peaceful sight;A boy with orange visors, about six years old or less, fighting with three other kids his age or a little bit older. Behind him is another boy crying, Hali saw some ruined flowers in front of the crying boy and he had some bruises on his limbs his eyes were a beautiful verdant color.

Hali quickly ran to the fight scene with his dad, Boboiboy. The dino cap boi quickly stopped the boys that were fighting while Halilintar approached the wounded boy offered a hand.

When the crying boy saw Hali, their eyes met, Hali could see fear reflecting from his eyes, but the visor boy quickly pushed him away "Don't you dare hurt him!" He commanded and gave a quite painful hit on Hali's stomach.

Hali then gave a silent whimper "dad, that kid is mean!" But Boboiboy was a bit distracted with the crying boy "are you okay?" He asked but the small boy didn't answer "he doesn't talk much, but I do, and you better listen to me clearly when I say DON'T YOU DARE HURT HIM!" the visor boy shouted and hugged the crying kid from behind while giving a menacing glare

"Oh, well... are you two okay? Where are your parents?" Boboiboy asked again with a soft tone and without stepping closer even further so that the visor boy won't see him as a threat, by now Hali was getting a bit bitter that he's being ignored. "Mine left, and my friend never actually told me where his parents are, well, he never tells me anything actually" "You mean he never talked?" Boboiboy squatted down and asked while gently touching the cheek of the verdant-eyed boy, Solar looks disturbed by Boboiboy's movements but strangely, he didn't attack. "Well, he can cry and laugh if that's what you're asking," the visor boy said in an impolite way even if Boboiboy is much older than him

"Don't be so rude to dad!" Hali shouted, "oh I'm sorry, should I call him by your royal highness instead?" Visor boy said in a sarcastic way Hali gritted his teeth and pushed the boy "HEY!" The boy shouted back and got ready to fight "Stop!" Boboiboy commanded both of them "What's your name?" Boboiboy kneeled and asked the boy "my parents call me light, but I don't like that name, I wanna be called solar cause that sounds way cooler!"

"Tch, that doesn't sound cool at all" Hali said while crossing his arms, "okay.. solar, uh, do you and your friend want to come home with us?" "WHAT" Hali shouted in disbelief Solar thought for a minute, and the boy that was sitting on Boboiboy's lap got off and tugged solar's shirt "oh, he said yes" solar said

Boboiboy smiled while Hali grumbled under his breath "okay then, let's go" They were walking but Solar stopped "wait, Duri wants something"
Boboiboy raised a brow "Duri?" "My friend" Solar explained as he points to the verdant eyed boy who walked him, hands clinging on the side of Solar's shirt. "I thought you said he never talked" Hali complained, "he doesn't, I just named him that"
both Hali and Boboiboy looked at each other "does your friend like the name you gave him?" Solar didn't need to answer as the boy was smiling and nodding as a yes.

When they arrive at home "make yourself at home you two" Boboiboy said while giving a gentle smile to the two new member of the family. Solar wanted to walk inside but Duri stopped him and tugged his shirt again

"oh, Duri wants to ask, do you have a garden?" Hali frowned once more "How do you even know what he's saying?"
 "Of course I do"
"how?"
Solar became quite for a second and shook his head "You don't need to know" Solar said and stuck his tongue out. "Solar, Hali, please be nice to each other..." boboiboy said and gave a sweat drop looking the interactions between those two.

"...how do I know what you're saying?" he whispered to himself