Prologue

"Ethan... why..."

Ethan looked at me like he doesn't even know me. Even I shivered with how cold his gaze is. 

"Oh Elizabeth andyan ka pala," Ethan said.

"What.. What was that?" I said with tears streaming down my face.

"What was what?" He looked at me confused.

"I just saw you making out with another girl!" I can't explain what I'm feeling right now. Anger? Sadness? Frustration? 

"Wha- You mean Paige? Yeah I was making out with her. Ano naman?" He said. 

"What do you mean 'Ano naman?'! Don't you hear yourself?! Ethan what the fuck is wrong with you?!" 

He looked at me straight in my eyes. "Nothing's wrong with me. What's wrong with making out with other girls? Wala naman akong girlfriend." 

Natigilan ako sa sinabi nya. I realized that he's right. We never put on a label sa relationship namin and never exchanged I love you's. "But even so! We clearly had something going on with us right?!" Right Ethan?...

"You're funny Elizabeth. You know me, I never took anyone seriously. You should have expected that." He suddenly laughed while my heart is breaking into pieces. "Did you really expected that you changed me? Ha.. you didn't informed me that you're actually funny, I thought you're just that boring girl eh."

I can't take this anymore. "I hate you..."  I can't even look at him. 

"Do I look like I care?" He said then walked away.

Disclaimer: I don't go to any of the universities in the Philippines so I want to apologize if I write wrong infos about them.