Chapter 2

Nakauwi na ako and I went to my bedroom right away para magshower and makapagpahinga na. Right when I finished showering, my phone lit up which means that I received a notification. I checked and it was a text from Sophie.  

Sophie: Omg Lily! Ethan's asking for your snap!

Me: What? Why?

As soon as I replied, she immediately texted back.

Sophie: I don't know?! Maybe he's interested sayo! omg magkakajowa ka an Lily! ano ibibigay ko ba?

Me: Stop with that nonsense Sophie. Never ako magkakajowa and especially with that Ethan guy? No thanks. Don't give him my snap.

Soophie: Oops too late hehe.. I already gave it hehe.. Sorry Lilyyy. 

I rolled my eyes while reading the text. Kahit kailan talaga si Sophie. I was about to reply when a snap notification popped on my screen. "Ethan Soriano added you on snap!" it says.

I stared at it debating whether I should add him back or no. Well.. whatever.. wala namang mawawala sakin kung iaadd ko siya pabalik diba? So I added him back and after that I just scrolled through tiktok. As I was watching. a funny clip, a notification popped out saying that Ethan sent me a snap.

I opened it and it was a snap of the group presentation that they're working on. I snapped back with the ceiling of my room. And he opened my snap immediately. After that, he sent me a chat on snap.

Ethan: Ganda naman ng ceiling niyo

Me: Oh lol thanks I guess?

Ethan: Ate naman I was being sarcastic hehe.. So kamusta po?

Did he just called me ate? Ew.

Me: I'm fine, wby?

Ethan: I'm fine din ate. Ang cold niyo naman po kausap hehe

Me: Can you stop calling me ate and why did you add me on snap?

Ethan: Masama po bang makipagfriends ate?

I swear this guy.. sinasadya niya nalang akong tawaging ate para mainis ako eh. I don't have the patience to talk to him right now so I just left him on read. 

Friday came and as I was walking sa hallway, I saw Zeke. 

"Hey Lily!" Zeke said while waving his hand.

"Hey what's up?" I said as he continued walking beside me.

"So.. guess what?!" Zeke said.

"I don't like guessing, just spill it" I said. Ano kaya yun and why does he sound so excited?

"The usual Lily," he said while smiling at me. "I asked your parents if you can go to the party and they said yes!" 

"Huh.. that's new,"  They never et me experience things, especially partying and stuff so I was actually shocked na pumayag sila ngayon.

"I know! But they said that they're gonna let you go to the party in one condition." Zeke said. Pabitin pa tong isang to eh. "And what is it?" I asked.

"I need to be the one to pick you up and drop you off. And dapat kasama mo ako the entire time sa party." Zeke said. What the heck? Hindi man lang nahiya parents ko kay Zeke. 

I sighed. "You know what, I won't go to the party nalang, magiging pabigat lang ako sayo dun and you won't get to enjoy spending time with your friends. Just go have fun there and I'll be okay at home." I said.

"What? No, it's totally fine with me! Okay nga yun sakin eh para mabantayan kita pag may ibang lalapit saying lalaki." Zeke said habang iniiwas niya tingin sakin. 

"Aww what a protective friend you are, but really.. it's okay if I won't go to the party. It's not my thing anyways" I said.

"Ano ka ba! Inaya nga kita kase I want to you experience something new eh. C'mon Lilyy, please?" Hays what can I do? If Zeke does his puppy eyes, I can't say no na.

"Okay fine! But please socialize with others, okay lang kahit iwan mo ako somewhere, Sophie's gonna be there naman eh." I said while sighing in defeat.

"Okay deal! I'll pick you up at 8 tomorrow?" Zeke said while smiling widely.

"Yeah sure." 

I guess there's no choice but to come to the party tomorrow huh.