48 ~ Personal slut [21+]

Smash the vote button and do lots of comments, I promise you won't regret ❤️

Faiza's Pov

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard that you'll forget everything that happened earlier." He says huskily and I gulp nervously, I see him smirking continuously.

"Taehyung, let me go don’t—"

"Oh sure, after I mark every inch of your body, you can go anywhere, let's see how could you able to leave this room then, hmm?" he bites his lower lip and lower his gaze to my cleavage. This guy!

"Tae—” he didn’t even let me finish and he smashes his soft warm lips against mine, kissing me softly, gently. He bites my lower lip as I wasn’t let his tongue enter my mouth, I gasp and he slips his tongue inside my mouth, fighting with my tongue for dominance and he wins easily

The kiss is sloppy, hot, and messy now as my tongue is inside his mouth and he is sucking my tongue harshly, I moan shamelessly against the kiss.

Without breaking the kiss, his one hand goes near my shirt and unbuttoning it hurriedly, more likely tearing it apart.

He makes me a sit and takes off my shirt properly, I let him do that easily as I am so busy kissing him.

He breaks the kiss and attacks my neck, he pushes me harder on the bed. He begins to suck my throat and isn’t stopping at all as he knows that is my sensitive spot. I couldn’t hold myself and moan loudly.

His lips found my cleavage and sucking there harshly but it's feeling good.

He suddenly gets up and takes off his T-shirt, revealing his sexy abs, oh my god, why on earth he has to be this hot?

"You like it, baby?" he smirks and I look away quickly, my dody jerks up when I feel him unbuckling my pants and yanks them off along with the pantie,  my lower half is totally exposed now.

He cups my pussy harshly and I arch my back, moan softly and let out a shaky breath. I'm so wet now. He hovers over me and licks my lips while rubbing his middle finger on my pussy softly and I'm eagerly waiting for him to slip his finger on my hole. Oh god!

"I missed this, Noona, will you let me taste you?" he says innocently, he already knows the answer but still doing this.

"I won't do anything if you say no." someone throws an Oscar to him, fucking dickhead is saying that he won't do anything if I say no, where I already know that if I say no, he will do every single thing until I say yes.

"Then don't." I say breathlessly, I guess this is the first time I say no to him, while I'm horny as fuck but I remain cold.

I look at him, his eyes are dark as midnight, burning his gaze on me right now.

"Enough is enough, I'm behaving goodly doesn’t mean you won’t accept my offer!" he growls and unclips my bra, ties up my both wrist together with his leather belt and pin them against the headboard tightly and tie there too and I don't know how.

He then grabs my breasts with his huge palm and squeezes them harshly, I bite my lower lip and feeling his touch.

"Your pretty nipples are begging me to suck them harder, you know that?" He hisses and squeezes them harder, a loud moan escapes from his mouth.

He is roaming my whole body as if he is examining every every part of my body.

"You got skinnier, Noona, didn’t you eat properly?" he asks while kissing on my upper belly to lower belly. I don't reply and shut my eyes, feeling his heavenly touches all over my body, his warm lips above my skin, kissing gently.