End Of The Nightmare

After their small chat both izumi and bakugou regrouped thinking they could beat red hood but this only made his job easier. He started to scare them by laughing and making creepy noises around them.

RH: So you're Izuku's "sister"

Izumi: How to you know izuku

RH: Oh and why would you like to know you never cared about him and suddenly you do

Izumi: I-I

RH:What nothing to say

Bakugou: SHUT UP AND SHOW YOURSELF YOU EXTRA

RH: Don't think I forgotten about you bakugou

Bakugou: HUH

RH: Im suprised they even let you try for the exams you should be locked behind bars

Bakugou: YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT

RH: Oh really. Katsuki Bakugou a kid with a ego complex and bully to izuku yagi

The whole observation room could here what was going on with the help of red hood. He hack the building cameras to only allow audio. But after hearing what he was saying the class were wondering who izuku was and what they did to him

RH: Well you didn't really bully him no you two did much worse than bully you two tortured him

Bakugou: ....

Izumi: ....

RH: I know everything you two did but not just you I also know what you did All Might

The Class were shocked by what the two did. They couldn't believe that the tortured izuku but were shocked even more when they heard him mention All Might.

RH: But that's enough talking now its time for action

Bakugou and izumi got into a fighting position wait for red hood to attack. But red hood wasn't going to go straight infront of them no he came down from the ceiling catching both of them off guard they tried to attack him but he was ready and grabbed bakugou's arm which blasted izumi in the face. After izumi was sent back red hood kneed bakugou's gauntlet which seemed to do nothing. Using this opportunity bakugou grabbed red hood holding him in place while izumi was sending a ofa powered punch straight at him. Not wasting anytime red hood flipped over bakugou dislocating his shoulder but missing the punch and hitting bakugou.

RH: Not very smart now huh

Red hood rammed his shoulder into izumi which relocated his shoulder. He kept ramming izumi until she hit a wall breaking it. Izumi was out but seeing this bakugou got furious and launched himself toward red hood. Not ready for him bakugou was able to hit red hood's helmet which cracked a bit. Dazed bakugou tried to attack again aiming at his chest bakugou was met with a shock when he made contact. Red Hood activated his chest plate which had a built in taser. Red hood then grabbed bakugous head kneeing it until he was met with a ofa powered punch courtesy of izumi. As red hood was struggling to get up bakugou aimed his gauntlet at red hood.

Bakugou: Hey you know what in here. My quirk lets me sweat out nitroglycerin which lets me make explosion. Now see how big explosion will be with this much.

Bakugou pulled the pin waiting for the explosion bokugou was met with the gauntlet exploding on his arm sending fragments of metal into his arm and towards izumi. Bakugou was in a tremendous amount of pain due to nearly exploding his arm off while izumi was bleeding badly from the amount of fragments that hit her. Seeing them like this red hood decide to end this so he went up to them and knocked them out winning the match but scaring the class with the brutality he showed them. All Might angered by what red hood did to his daughter was about to attack him until Aizawa showed up.

Aizawa: Get those to recovery girl all might nezu wants to speak with you.

The rest of class was cancelled and 1A was sent back to their classroom to wait until aizawa returned but while in class everyone was keeping their distance from red hood.