Chapter 1

*ymir's pov*

   "The Lost Birds" Eren suggested, "nah bro ain't no way in hell you naming our band that." laughed Jean.

"Yeah Eren where the hell did you even get that from?" Connie asked while chuckling. Eren just rolled his eyes while shaking his head.

"I don't suppose you two dumb ass's got any better idea's," he replied. "Ymir you've be real quiet" Connie stated, "You came up with something over there in dream land?" ...silence.

"Yo Ymir wake your ass up," Eren said while throwing a pillow at my head. "Dude what the fuck?" I sat up rubbing my eyes. The three idiots just laughed resulting in me sending them a glare.

"It seems like someone had a long night," Jean said "Imma guess that you took that girl back to your place, huh" I just ignored him. " Hold Up, you talking about that blond chick that was in the front row?" Connie asked Jean while hitting his shoulder repeatedly.

"Yeah, Ymir bought her a drink and they danced for a bit" Jean replied.

Hearing that made me cringe, reminding me of last nights mishaps. "Damnn Ymir I didn't know you get down like that," Connie said. "Bitch i'm gay" I replied back while squinting my eyes. That made him start laughing while wiping his eyes. "I know I just didn't think you'll hook up with randos from the bar," He stated. "yeah? well me neither," I said.

"Why are we changing the band name anyways?" I had asked. "Eren thinks we need to sound more proper and offical."

I just looked at Jean while getting up off the couch. "alright imma head out," I said while gathering my things.

"Wait wait wait we need your lyrics." Connie argued while drooping his drum sticks.

"I'll show ya'll what I came up with tomorrow, but right now my head hurts and i'm tired"

"Get some food, go home, take some pain killers, and go to sleep. You can text me later." Eren said while walking me to the door. "okay." I simply said. "Don't do any dumb shit and get locked up." I said while pointing at all of them.

"Yeah, yeah, just go home and take a nap grams," Connie had said while waving me off. I only flipped him off in return and headed out the door.

It was cloudy outside and cold since it had been raining all morning. I decided I was just gonna grab a burger from this diner down the street from the studio. As I walked in I greeted the usual waitress who takes my order. I sat down in a both near the back and let out a sigh while tossing my head back.

"Excuse me, can you help me with something?" I lifted my head up when the soft angelic voice reached my ears. As I looked up I saw a girl wearing a black dress with a white turtleneck underneath, some lace stockings, and a pair of black doc martins on. She was holding what looked like to be an over sized flannel. I noticed she looked uncomfortable as she stood there shivering. I couldn't tell if it was from the rain or the way my eyes trailed up and down her figure.

"What can I do for you sweetheart?" I asked her while laying my arms on-top of the seat of the booth. She seemed taken aback by the nickname but chose to ignore it.

"I was wondering if you knew where the bar Tammy's is at?"

"Yeah, me and band actually preform there regularly" I told her. "Oh, do you guys like go on tour and stuff like that?" she had asked me with big eyes that held wonder. "We plan on touring in cities nearby soon." She begin to ask me more stuff but to be honest I was too distracted by the gloss sitting on her plump lips.

"Whatch'a thinking about?" she asked while waving a hand in my face. "How long that gloss will last on those pretty lips."I thought to myself. I snapped out of my little daydream, quickly realizing I said that out loud and begin to apologize. She lightly blushed while playing with the rings on her fingers.

"Its fine. I just didn't think you'll be so bold with your choice of words." she had sat down across from me while picking up a menu. "You look like you come here regularly, what do you recommend?" she asked.

"How do you know if i'm a regular customer or not?" I shot backed at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, for starters you greeted a specific waiter when you came in, you chose to sit in a far-end booth unlike others, and I noticed you waving at one of the chefs in the back." She said with her hands clasped together and her chest more out. We stared at eachother for a minute before I spoke up.

"Smart girl." I told her while reaching for a menu. "Well if  I wasn't I wouldn't have came all the way out here to finish collage for nothing." She said without looking up from the menu in front of her.

"Oh? you don't live here?" She shook her head while looking up at me. "No, I actually just moved here two weeks ago from New York."

"Ohhh, well welcome to LA I guess." She only laughed after I said that. God, it sounded heavenly I wanted to say something dumb just to hear it again.

"You never did answer my question though." She claimed. "I'm sorry, what question sweetheart?" I asked her. "What should I order?"

"Well I usually get the double stack cheese burger with fries." I had told her, noticing she was fidgeting with her rings again. She must do that when shes anxious or something, I thought to myself.

"I'll get that then." She smiled at me while placing the menu to the side. I noticed the little gap in her front row and found it admiring. Shelly, my usual waitress that I greeted came over.

"oh? I see you brought a friend today Ymir" she said while taking out her notepad. "We actually just met Shells." I told her.

"So separate bills i'm assuming?" she asked me while looking between me and... I just realized I never got the girl's name.

"I'll take care of it Shelly, something tells me I should treat this one." I said while looking at the girl in front of me. She only shyly smiled at me while glancing out the window.

Oh yeah, this one's gonna be interesting.