Chapter 2

TW!: little smutty

Ronnie's Diner  4:26pm   Los Angeles, CA

Ymir's pov.

Shelly took our order then went back to helping other tables. I looked at the angelic girl in front me. Expecting her to be doing the same, but she was too busy tracing shapes on the foggy glass. Childish, but cute I thought to myself. She started turning back around noticing my staring.

"So.. your names Ymir i'm guessing." she said while playing with a string on her flannel.

"mhm. You never did tell me your's tho sweetheart ." I told her. She rolled her eyes hearing the nick-name slip off my tongue again. "Its y/n, so you can stop calling me sweetheart Ymir." She said with sass in her voice. I just smirked back at her while she begin to uncross her legs and reach for her phone.

"How far along are you in collage?" I asked her. "I'm halfway through my sophomore year right now. But I might be able to finish early cause of some extra credit I've been doing." She told me while twirling her straw in her cup.

"If you don't mind me asking, where do you work at now since you've moved?" I asked her, hoping I wasn't being too nosy. "It's okay, I actually am looking for a job right now. I'm just not really familiar with the area so.." she told me while putting her straw back in place. 

"If you want I can get you an application for Tammy's. They've been needing some extra help these days and I can put in a good word for ya." I suggested to her. Her eyes lit up like a little kid on Christmas morning and leaned in more closer to me. "Really?! that would be so helpful 'mir!"

I noticed the way she said my name and smiled a little. "Yeah, just give me your number and i'll give it to the owner." I told her while pulling out my phone to give to her. She quickly put her number in and handed me my phone back. I noticed she put her contact name as "sweetheart ;)" and laughed a little.

"Cute wallpaper." She told me while laughing. My wallpaper was a picture of me, eren, connie, and jean. It was us after our first gig at Tammy's, and we had gotten drunk back at eren's apartment. Marco took the picture since he was the only one who was sober enough to. I smiled remembering how hyped up we were that day.

"That's the band. Eren does lead vocals, Connie's on the drums, jean is bass, marco's on the keyboard, and i'm lead guitarist but I also write most of our songs." I had told her. " Oh and our friend armin is our manger." I added in.

"That's so cool! do you guys take any inspiration from any other bands?" She had asked me with genuine curiosity. No one's ever really asked much about the band and I, so I was a little taken-aback. Usually it's the same old bullshit about how we look hot preforming or if we could play at someone's sweet 16.

"Eren and I kinda started the band, since we were both obsessed with The Smith's and Queen back when we were in high school." That must've excited her more when I said that cause she immediately started asking me more questions. "I love Queen! have you heard of The Pixies? If so, do you have a favorite song by them? mine's Here Comes Your Man." I laughed at cute she looked getting so excited about the topic.

"That's one of Jean's favorite bands, my favorite song by them is Where is My Mind." I told her. "Like from Fight Club?" She asked me with her head slightly tilted. "Yeah, that's when I first heard it actually." She simply nodded her head back in response. My eyes glanced down to her lips again. The gloss looked as if it was slowly fading away. It must be because of how many times she's been chewing on her lips. I notice her eyes trailing down my neck, to the silver chain that hung on-top of my chest. I smirked when I saw that she was slightly biting her bottom lip.