👻𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐞 - 5👻

*Simping*

*Simping*

"Such rude persons. All of you don’t befit a prince!"

{WITH THE OTHERS}

"To think the tall people squad to get swiftly demolished like this…."

"BAHAHHAHAH THAT STUPID CHILD(e) GOT WHAT HE DESERVED!"

"That's what they get for being so over-confident."

"Did you see? Floyd’s face when he got slapped immediately by the ghost!
As expected, to choose people marriage partner by their height is totally wrong!"

"Ahahaha! Trey-senpai’s song is totes crazy!? Even being a commoner have it limits! How awesome. Ahaha!"

"Hey! Stop it, Ace. You’re being rude to Clover-senpai…pfft. I can’t, it hits all my weak point… buhaha"

"Zhongli , Diluc you're our only hope you guys who are a gentlemen."

"How sad, Vil! To have that red mark on your translucent cheek. How heartbreaking. To mar his beauty, what a tragedy."

"Yo..you’re right….
(Small voice) Vil-senpai’s face when he got rejected….pfft!"

"It’s not a laughing matter! Shroud’s and Yuu's life are on the line here! Ahh, how should we proceed next…."

"Please don’t worry!! I apologize for our Jade and Floyd’s blunder. Really, to can’t even treat a girl. Please leave it to this Azul Ashengrotto. I will definitely make her put on the ‘Severance Ring’ "

"No, no, if you want to approach a cute girl, you should get advice from me!"

"Diamond-senpai, you looks very hyped."

"Eh? Because I am totally confident! That’s right, Deuce-kun, you should come too. In time like this, more people the merrier!"

"M, m, me!? No, I’m not used to this kind of thing…and I don’t really understand a girl’s feeling….!"

"Eeh? Are you going to abandon Trey-senpai and Yuu?"

"Abandon!? I, I don’t mean it like that!"

"Then, just give it a go. Trey-senpai and Yuu is waiting for your help."

"… you’re right. A junior should pay the debt to their senior."

"Yep, yep! Show us the best proposal!"

"Then I should go too. If I can’t fix a student (Sebek)’s blunder, it will paint shame to a teacher’s face."

"H, how cool…!"

"Fun. Leave it to me."

"There won’t be a chance for Lilia-chan! This is my turn♡"

"No. no. Let me show you my hands."