Backstory and Flashbacks

Do you perhaps know the story of the most well known Yaksha who can control the elements of Teyvat and copy the moves of those of her comrades? No? Well then let me tell you.

---+---+---+---

There once was a certain yaksha that used to roam the city of Liyue with her acquaintance. They were all quite serious but unlike them this Yaksha called Yuu/(Y/n) was more cheerful and was the most loveable Yaksha. Until the Archon war had started. During the war she had lost her fellow comrades. Only 2 Yakshas remained in the nation of Liyue after the war Yuu/(Y/n) and Xiao. Her only wish was to know why one had lost control over thy body. But not even Celestia answered.

So she roamed the cities of Teyvat for an answer but to her avail, she never got it. She asked for anything that was related to this. She begged for an answer. Sadly no one had answered her question. She wished for nothing but an answer to her question...

Why did this happen to her? Her heart ached. She mourned over her comrades death especially for her own brother's who she held dearly. Why must Teyvat be so cruel? She asked as tears rolled down from her eyes. Not only did one lose control and betray Liyue the land of contracts but also killed the one who she held close to.
"Oh dear brother I'm sorry for being so careless that you had to come and save me." She cried as dawn broke. She wept till her tears and voice had run dry.

If only her heart would stop aching than how it already is. How shocking right? The Sun and moon Yaksha who works day and night to keep the citizens happy and always have an idiotic smile, cry so much and have the people who are witnessing it have pity on her.

---+---+---+---

"How about you join the Fatui dear?" The  Tsaritsa had offered with a delusion in hand. "You'll become stronger and we'll teach you our ways." She said but you had declined. Even though you declined she didn't seem frustrated , she seemed rather calm "If that's what you say so dear, my offer still stands." She told as she walked off with the Fatui.

The Yaksha walked her seperate path for answers. She was lonely for the past 100 years. She was once an acquaintance of Lumine and Dain. Sadly Lumine had left them after knowing the truth of Khaenri'ah. But after some more years later she then met Aether the twin of Lumine. And the emergency food. She had so much fun with them that she almost forgot about those people she lost about but everything keeps on reminding her.

---+---+---+---

"As the days goes by so does the memories and the people you love." The Pyro yaksha told you as the both of you sat down and enjoyed the beautiful scenery.

"Hey (_) do you think we'll ever get a break?" You asked as you ate your onigiri

"I don't we will because of our contract haha!" She laughed along with you

"Hey what are you guys talkin' about??"  Asked the curious water Yaksha as she took one of your onigiri

"Hey that was mine! >:[" You yelled as she just laughed it off

"Well not anymore!"

"Hey sis! Can I take one please~!" Your own brother asked as he hugged you

"Ugh fine you guys can take it!" You huffed as your brother ruffled your hair

"Huh what are all of you doing?" Xiao asked as he laid down on grass with the wind blowing his hair as he calmed down. You were blushing and the other Yakshas other than Xiao knew you had a puppy crush for him. They gave you that look even your own brother.