👻𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐞 - 7👻

( you give a chu to Xiao and you receive a chu by Xiao do you accept?)

"Epel sure is late. It’s almost time to gather..."

"Didn't know he was scared."

"Did he get scared just before doing the plan?"

"Maybe."

"Non non. Monsieur Apple Princess is not a weak one. Just a little bit more..."

"Everyone!"

"Finally."

"Oh. Aren’t you quite late, Ep..."

"... el...?"

"There’s something running to here with a tremendous speed."

'Clip-clop! Clip-clop!

"I’m sorry to make you wait!"

'Clip-clop! Clip-clop! Clip-clop!

"It took me a while to prepare!"

'Neigh——!!

"...why are you riding a horse!!??"

"I see what he is doing and it sure is a good idea."

"What is he doing Xingqiu??"

"That's a secret~"

"Aren’t princes supposed to appear on a horse...?"

"Would there be a prince riding a horse nowadays!? You think so too, right dorm leader and Rook-senpai!?"

"Epel...
...that imagination, hard work, action, and resolution! Everything is très bien!"

"I agree with Rook!"

"Thank you Rook and Xingqiu-senpai!"

"Moreover, isn’t it the most difficult horse to train from all the horses in the horse-riding club? It’s listening to what Epel’s saying perfectly. What an amazing skill of horse-riding"

"Hehe. Thank you so much."

"No no no. Even when we said we’ll be a prince, that’s too..."

"Ace, how long are you going to protest?There’s only 3 hours before the wedding ceremony. Too bad, but let’s have fun talking later."

"Eh, was that my fault!?"

"Hmm?"

"Good evening. We came here wanting to be the bride's groom."

"Another courts... the prince is upset because everyone that came were all rude. He ordered me not to let anyone in! You better go home!"

"Are you sure? ...You’ll regret if you send me off."

"What? It seems like you have much confidence....if you say that much, then I’ll be the judge. Propose to me like you would to the princess! I’ll let you pass if I know you’re serious about the princess."

"Ugh let's just get this over with and do it."

"Seems like we have no choice."