" too bad " - 6

I crashed all my weight into the table beside me.

" All right. All we got to do now is find the person who made this virus. " I said. Just right after I said that, a blast went off from the glass window. It sent me to fly back. Causing my head to hit the ground hard.

Deckard grabbed me by my waist quickly for cover.
" Riley, are you okay? " Deckard asked softly. I nodded my head and tried to lift up my arm to point at Hattie. My vision was very blurry. Nothing seemed to make sense.

I could hear constant shooting but my vision and concentration were fucked up.

Deckard looked to where I was pointing to only see Hattie unconscious and getting carried away by someone.

" He looked familiar. " I thought to myself as I could see a little of his face from the side.

" Now or never. " Luke said looking down. " I'm more of a now guy. " Deckard said in his deep British accent.

" on my count, 3,2,1. " Luke said as he grabbed onto the rope. I laughed at the sight of Luke's confused face. " No one tells me what to do. " Deckard said as he walked to the elevator. I shrugged my shoulders at Luke as I walked over to the elevator.

" Just bear with it for now dear. " He said as he kissed my forehead. He took out his gun and hit the brakes. He disabled the brakes causing the elevator to drop. Deckard hold my waist to prevent me from falling.

Suddenly, we turned to Luke. Luke then swing a soldier into the glass causing it to crack. But it didn't shattered. Deckard made a gun hand sign and faced it at Luke. I laughed softly at the both of them.

When the elevator hit the street floor, there were two soldiers right outside. They soon noticed us and point their guns at us. I punched one of the guards in the throat as Deckard dealt with the other guard.

I picked up his gun to see the words flashed in bright green " Activated " disappeared. I turned back to see Luke getting punched by one who sent him flying into the side of the SUV.

He soon noticed me and waved at me smirking. I stumbled back when I noticed who is he. He was Brixton, Deckard put a bullet through his head 8 years ago. Deckard told me all about Brixton. He has worked for Eteon.

" Brixton? " I stuttered. " Ah you must be soon-to-be Mrs Shaw, Riley right? " He said before he sent a punch into my face causing me to slide through the whole pavement. I groaned into pain to see blood dripping from my nose. " How is he not dead. " I whispered to myself as I rubbed the blood off my nose. I tried to get up on my feet but a wave of pain flow through my body. I cried out in pain as Deckard stood there sliently with worry in his eyes.

" Deckard! Long time no see. " Brixton said to Deckard. I tried to lift myself up again but to only fall with pain flowing through my body. I placed my hand over my mouth to muffle my cries as tears uncontrollably flow down my eyes. The pain was unbearable.

" Good to see you Brixton. " Deckard said. " I think your out of bullets there son. " Brixton said pointing to Deckard's gun.

" Lucky for you. I am. " Deckard said as he threw his gun to the side.

I didn't felt anything but I heard a gunshot. I looked down my shirt to see a crimson red liquid flowing down my shirt. My whole shirt was stained red. I suddenly coughed out blood to come to a conclusion that.

Brixton shot me.

Luke and Deckard stared at me with a shocked expression. Hattie quickly dealt with the guy that was holding onto her.

" Sorry Shaw. Just had to deal with your girlfriend. She was just in the middle of this argument and I thought it was a nuisance. " Brixton said.

I looked to see Hattie trying to reach out for me but Luke pulled her back. " We have no time Hat! " Luke yelled. " Let's go! " Deckard yelled at both of them. I looked at him with tears flowing down my cheek. He didn't even try.

I muffled my cries to the pain I was facing. I turned up to see Brixton walking towards me as the others look back up. " Sorry Riley, boss wants you on the team. It has to be this way. " Brixton said as he kneeled down.

" Too bad your man didn't tried to even reach out for you. Sleep tight Riley. " Brixton said. If I was going to die, today and right now, I wouldn't look back. I accepted my death and looked over to Deckard. I mouthed an " I love you " before my vision went completely black.