drive me crazy - 19

My punches and kicked were sloppy but I put all that I could to defend myself. I tripped a attacker as it feel as I twist his shoulders.

" This is going to drive me crazy. " I sighed.

" I'm sorry if I wreck you. " I said as I got into a Range Rover that was nearby. " Damn. " I said as I saw the chopper trying to drag the cars off the cliff.

" Fuck no. " I scoffed as I took our my pistol and aimed it at the helicopter. But it didn't move a bit.

" For god sake, move to no man island. " I said in annoyance as the helicopter is going to overpower them.

" Picked your poison. " I smirked as I shot the explosive barrels causing the black cars to fly around. " Let's go- " I got cut off by a car that pulled left causing it to almost send me off the cliff.

I screamed in horror, is this where I'm gonna die? I screamed due to the pressure placed on me. My eyes widened when I realised the road was going to run out. The chopper had lose control.

It nearly dragged the car down with it. It crashed into the valley beyond. Fire and smoke appeared from the crash.

It would have been a miracle if they were alive, I couldn't think of the horrible things that happened in the crash. We're they alive.?

I refused to remember the time where I found my brother shooting Deckard. I quickly grab my sniper and pushed the door opened. I dragged my limbs and I limped forward to the cliff.

There were only 2 bullets left. " I guess I just have to make this work. " I sighed as I found a position at the ledge that they have fallen from. I laid the sniper on my shoulder.

I looked through the scope to scan for them. I saw Hattie sitting against a helicopter with a gun stick to her head. Then, Hobbs and Shaw working together to defeat Brixton.

I scanned Hattie's surroundings, there was a man standing next to Hattie with a gun to her head. With no hesitation, i pulled the trigger. The bullet slide through that idiots head, Hattie was surprised. She moved her head around to find the shooter but the water was flowing down so she wasn't able to find me.

Instantly, she got back up on her feet right after the virus was extracted from her blood. She ran to where Hobbs and Shaw were fighting with Brixton. She used her body weight to slam Britton down. While Deckard threw a pistol to his feet asking him to end what he started.

Instead, he stood up to face the trio. " It's now or never. " I smirked as I send a bullet through Brixton's head causing him to fall into the ocean.

Hobbs was shocked like how Hattie was. Deckard knew I was there watching over them. He smiled.

" This is really driving me crazy. "