" suprise~ " - 8

" Great, your ready! " Brixton clapped happily. I have been training and sparring. He described me as ' Donna Mortale ' known as deadly woman. Well, I wasn't suprised. I was Donna Mortale .

" Riley, I have to take this phone call. " He said as he waved up his phone. I nodded. I decided to checkout the wide selection of guns. I did miss my desert eagle, but half of what they had was futuristic so it was fine.

" Riley! We are heading out. " Brixton yelled making me turned around. He passed me a bulletproof jacket. I slipped it on. " Where are we going? " I asked as we walked towards the helicopter in front of us.

" Scientist that was working with us, we need him back here ASAP. " Brixton said. I nodded, we got onto the helicopter. I put on my mask and tried if the voice changer worked.

" We won't need to engage, his not a threat but if he tries to escape we have to take lethal action to get him here. " Brixton told me. I rubbed my hands and turned around to only see Brixton staring at me.

" Your heart is beating pretty fast, are you okay? " He asked. I nodded, " Just nervous. " I replied softly. He chuckled, " it will be over soon, plus they think your dead. " He said as he placed my hair behind my ear.
I smiled at him. The rest of the helicopter ride was quiet.

We got dropped off in some alleyway, we both got out as I followed him to somewhere where we are probably going to get the scientist. We took turn down the street that was extremely dark.

" Go over there and wait till he comes out, then that's when you appear and slowly move in. " Brixton said to me as he pointed to the area. I nodded quietly and moves there. I pulled out my pistol and played with it. I tossed it in the air and catch it.

I heard a door slam as I freeze, I heard his every move and I can sense where is he located. I peeked around a corner. He was making his way to his car. Once I hear it open then it shut, I can hear keys jingling. I came out from the covers and Brixton did the same.

I jumped on top of his car and broke the windshield as Brixton grinned at the scientist. " W-what? " The scientist stuttered.

I pulled him out of the car by his collar.

" Suprise! " I said to him softly before knocking him out. " target secured, moving to extraction. "

A/n: oh god, I'm sorry for not publishing yesterday. I was busy in school for my project. But I finished this :) as I said I update daily but maybe sometimes I update once two days