Episode 8-We're Working With the Bad Guys Now? N-no... Go Back to Your Tree!

This is a fan-made story. All characters in Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, and Dragon Ball Super, are all owned by Funimation, Toei Animation, Shueisha, and Akira Toriyama. Please Support the Official Release.

      "Trunks? Why aren't you attacking? Truuuunnnkkks? She blasted me into a tree!" Goten annoyingly yelled.

      "Shush, Goten. Something is different about her...-" Trunks started to say before a 'kamekameha' was fired at #18, knocking her into a tree.

      Goten stuck out his tongue at #18, "Karma, hehe!"

      Trunks once again face-palmed and smacked Goten, "What the heck was that? You know that #18 had changed and married Krillin and all in our timeline." Trunks said before rolling his eyes and flying over to help #18 up.

      "Owww!" Goten yelled. "She blasted me first-"

      "And I apologize," #18 cut him off, "I don't think even a kid would make up a fantasy of me getting together with the baldy you mentioned, so I will hear what you have to say." #18 looked at the ground still thinking about what Trunks had said.

      "Well," Trunks said trying to recall, "You aren't first one we've seen appear here from another dimension."

      "Go on," #18 said.

      "Like I said, we've had a few appear here, just as confused as you. We have no idea why or how they got here or who could be behind it. Oh yeah, and a few people from our own dimension went missing too."

      #18 thought for a minute. "Well, kid. This is a lot to take in. Any idea as to where we could look for clues?"
"Nope!" Trunks said with a nervous laugh, "We were just checking in on some places where we fought bad people before to see if we could find anything."

      "Let's split up. There has to be something somewhere. The longer we wait around the more chance of another attack if these have been happening as frequent as you say."

      "Can I come with you, Trunks?" Goten asked, a little clueless as to what they were doing.

      "Yeah, Goten! Let's go save the world!"

      Goten starts to fly off when Trunks stops him. "Maybe my dad would know where to look. I think we should head back to my place. You coming, #18?"

      Startled, #18 looks back. "No, I'm going to start looking. I would like to return to my dimension as soon as possible.

      "Okay, nice meeting you!" Trunks says before following Goten back to Capsule Corp.

Another blast from the past, another confused soul from another dimension. Will Goku and the others be able to hold out much longer against the warriors of Universe 11? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z!