Episode 5 - My head...hold on, am I seeing double?!?

The Following is a Non-profit, fan-made story. Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball Super, and Dragon Ball GT are all owned by Funimation, Toei Animation, Fuji TV, and Akira Toriyama. Please Support the Official Release.

      (Goten groaned) "Is it morning already? Oh wait, I forgot. Trunks...." Goten remembered what had happened before he blacked out. I should find shelter before I go find Trunks. My body is aching. He thought as he searched around himself.

      Meanwhile, with Trunks

      "What do you want with us anyway?" Trunks yelled, realizing there was no way out of his cell.

      "Hah!" Nappa laughed, "I've watched the old movies, the villain spoils the plan then the hero escapes and foils the plan. I'm not as stupid as you think."

      "Really? I got the wrong impression from your conversation with Vegeta." Trunks said, holding back his laughter.

      "Why, you arrogant-!" Nappa almost opened the door to smack Trunks, but resisted.

      Trunks tried to blast his way out of the cell but discovered a barrier. "Hey Nappa, you remind me of Raditz," Trunks said, devising a plan.

      "Why's that?" Nappa replied, clueless.

      "Because you're both big and STUPID!" Trunks said, laughing at his own joke.

      "AGHHHHH!" Nappa screamed, smashing the cage. "I'LL DESTROY YOU! RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!" Nappa exclaimed, enraged by Trunks's antics.

      "Catch me if you can!" Trunks taunted, crawling into a vent which Nappa couldn't even fit his fat arm into.

      Instead of grabbing him, Nappa decided to shoot a blast into the vent, which Trunks blocked.

      Nappa peeked through the vent to look for Trunks and got hit in the face with a galick gun. "Galick gun!" Trunks yelled. With Nappa being knocked back, Trunks seized this opportunity to give him a swirly with the toilet from the cell. Then running off to find a way off the ship.

      "WHAT DO YOU MEAN, SYSTEM FAILURE?! SYSTEM FAILURE, MY ASS! NAPPA, WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Vegeta yelled from the control room.

       "Oh, I shot a hole in the vent," Nappa said.

       "GALICK GUN!" Vegeta yelled, finishing Nappa because of his reckless decisions. "AS FOR YOU, BRAT. TIME FOR YOU TO DIE!" Vegeta had spotted Trunks sneaking towards the escape pod.

       "Guess what," Trunks told Vegeta, "We need to go back to Earth, my partner is collecting your beloved dragon balls. If you kill me, you may never find them." Trunks stalled.

       "Fine! But I'm locking you up again!" Vegeta gave in.

      Meanwhile, on Earth

      "Man, this dragon scanner thingy really comes in handy!" Goten said, gathering one of the dragon balls.

      "HEY! GIMME THAT!" Someone came out of the shadows, holding a sack with the other six dragon balls.

      "Nah, you should hand over yours, so things don't get ugly," Goten said, genuinely trying to spare this guy's life.

      The man charged at Goten but missed, getting stomped into the ground. "Ouch," the man said as Goten started to charge up a kamehameha.

      "KAAA.....MEEEEEE........HAAAAAAA........MEEEEEEEE......HAAAAA!!!" Goten let out a great burst of energy that that sent the man flying. "Homerun!" Goten exclaimed, grabbing the bag of dragon balls.

       Vegeta's ship dropped down behind Goten.

       "Goten!!" Trunks tried to run towards him but got yanked back by Vegeta. "Ugh! I wish my dad was here, he would kick your butt!" Trunks said, suddenly realizing what he had just done.

        Shenron appeared before them, granting Trunks's wish. Vegeta fell from the sky, landing on his evil twin.

        "HEY! WATCH IT!" Evil Vegeta yelled.

        "You will die for HARMING MY SON!" Vegeta screamed, turning Super Saiyan 2. "YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF TRASH! YOU DARE IMPERSONATE THE MIGHTY, PRINCE VEGETA?! YOU ARE NOT WORTH MY TIME!" Vegeta was angry beyond comprehension.

         "FINAL FLASH!!" Vegeta yelled, blasting a hole through evil Vegeta.

         Evil Vegeta grunted, "How... How is this possible....?"

         "Because you are just a stupid trash can!" Goten exclaimed.

         Both Vegetas roll their eyes. "This is the end of you... BIG BANG ATTACK!" Vegeta blasted.

.    .    .

       "So, dad. Where were you? And where are the others?"

Will Goten and Trunks find the rest of their family? Will they be able to rescue them from wherever they may be? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z!