The Escape~Last Part

Sorry for the long wait.

[Andrew's POV]

To be completely honest, the whole rest of the trip was a blur.

I do remember a few bits and parts..
====
"Hey Andrew it's okay"
"Where's Victor?"
"He's..gone"
"Oh Andrew I'm so sorry i know you liked him"
"What happened?"
====
So many survivors died, at least one or two from every group..

Everyone was suffering from their losses but I couldn't care less, I lost Victor.. this is the ending point for me..
===
Shortly after the escape we found a village with a phycologist who took care of me,
We lived in a small hut a little away from the city on a small hill.

Often times I would stay inside and never leave my room, everyone healed but me..

I just can't let him go...

=======
Time skip by a year..
=======

The manor survivors agreed to have a reunion for the one year mark..

"You should go, it would help" ada the phycologist said while washing the dishes,

I was on the couch petting wick..

Ada ended up forcing me out the door to the reunion, I can't handle to look at their faces again..

"Andrew."
A voice called out to me..
"Meet up with them please, for me?"
Victor?..

No

It can't be..

What's wrong with me?!

Just forget about him already!

"Please.."

In defeat I went to the reunion.
=======

"Hey Andrew!"
A girl who smelled strongly like perfume appeared,
"Vera..hey"

She smiled as she handed me a cup of wine
"It was supposed to be for Martha but I'm sure she won't mind!"

"But isn't she?"
"Yeah, this is a way I cope with her death. I still like to pretend she's there, it actually helps a lot of people here so we added extra chairs for their presence to still be here with us!"
She took a breath before continuing,
"Would you like an empty seat for Victor?
I know you miss him.. we all do"

I nodded slightly as I walked off to talk to some other people.

Without realizing it I was actually having a good time for the first time in a while..

When dinner came along it did pain me to see an empty chair beside me but I'm happy to know he's in a better place!

As the reunion was finishing up I saw a face I thought I'd never see again..

Luca..

"Andrew."
He stood there shocked to see me, one noticeable thing I did spot was edgar was holding hands with him with a ring on his finger

"Oh uhm congratulations on your uh engagement"
Edgar smiled as Luca broke into tears and suddenly hugged me?

"ANDREWWWW!! IM SO SORRY FOR BEING SO MEAN AND JEALOUS OF YOU IM SO SO SORRY I WISH I COULD APOLOGIZE TO VICTOR AS WELL BUT IM SORRYYYY!!!"
He wailed as I hugged him back trying to calm him down,

"It's okay Luca, I forgive you"
Luca sniffed and wiped the snot off his nose from crying.

This may not have been the most ideal ending, the love of my life dead and me being traumatized by the manor but at least I made up with my bestfriend, no matter what happens the earth keeps moving, so it's best to be grateful for what you have now instead of taking it for granted.

I love you Victor..
=======

SORRY FOR THE SUPER LONG WAIT FOR A RLLY BAD N SHORT FINISH too be honest this book didn't turn out how I wanted it to be but it's fine this is an old one and I kinda drove it into a dead end where there was no good ending options oops. Thank you so much for reading this far I will make better books in the future I promise! But for now, byeeee!!

-KIA
{words: 639}

🎉 Je bent klaar met het lezen van His feelings towards me {Identityv PostmanxGravekeeper/ AndrewxVictor} 🎉