Chapter23:Hickey or Bruise?

~Y/N's POV~
I don't know why I even got worked up over Himari, I barely know her but she gave off bad vibes. I was sitting beside Tetsurou, Yaku on my other side as we ate.

After eating, we were just talking, the DJ switched up the music and almost everyone was on the dance floor. "Why are you so quiet?" I asked Tetsurou "What did Himari tell you?" He asked and I chuckled "She was being a bitch so I just laughed." I said and he chuckled, he held my hand and grinned, he suddenly got up and pulled me to the dance floor with him.

We danced, me and the girls even took off the extra tule on the dress so we could move better, the floor length dress reached just above our knees. The slow dance came and I felt Tetsurou's cold hand on my bare back, it sent shivers up my spine, he was making jokes throughout the whole time we were dancing, it made me laugh, cringe and even slightly flustered...

The party ended and it was already 11:47PM, I guess somebody thought it would be funny to place something in the drink, I was slightly tipsy and so were the others but we could manage, I didn't let Tetsurou out of my sight, he had some spare clothes in the car, I took them and brought him to my dorm room.

I sent him to go shower first, I think I had too much juice tonight, I blacked out sitting on the floor....

~Kuroo's POV~
The shower helped me get over my tipsiness, I put on my clothes and as I entered back to Y/N's room, she fell asleep leaning on the bed and sitting on the floor, I woke her up and she was still tipsy.

"Your Mine." She said while her half-lidded eyes stared into mine "Y-Y/N!" I stammered "What?" She asked "Your tipsy! Please don't say anything stupid!" I said and she just chuckled "I'm gonna go take a shower, help me with this dress please?" She sleepily said while turning her back on me and moving away her hair, I detached the two clips on the neckpiece of her dress and she looked back at me and gave me a peck on the lips, I was stunned.

She went in the bathroom and I was sitting on her bedroom floor in a trance.... After a few minutes, Y/N came out wearing a huge shirt and sweatpants. She was definitely tired. I placed her in bed and she pulled me down with her "Your warm Tetsu." She mumbled and I just stayed beside her since I was tired myself.

We slept in the same bed, this was the night that I promised myself that I will stay by Y/N's side no matter what. She had her arms wrapped around me... I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

~Third Person POV~
Day time came, Y/N's alarm blared into her ear, the Twins were gonna be at Y/N's house at 12:30PM and it was already 10AM, she reached for her phone and saw the time and realization hit her, she panicked, she ran down the stairs and she even tripped as her foot slid under the carpet and she thumped on the floor, she accidentally hit her clavicle on the table beside her as she tried to get up

"Y/N!" Kuroo exclaimed as he placed down the plates he was holding and went to Y/N "Tetsu? Your still here?" She asked as she rubbed her collarbone that was aching due to hitting it on the table "Come on, let's eat breakfast before we leave!" Kuroo said as he helped Y/N get up "The twins are gonna be at the house-" "Maki-San called me and said that he was gonna drop them off here at 11AM..." Kuroo cut Y/N off and she finally calmed down.

They ate some food and Y/N insisted on washing the dishes which he agreed on since he was preparing a ice bag for Y/N's bruising clavicle. She was busy washing the dishes when the cold bag made contact with her skin and she flinched "That's cold!" She exclaimed and Kuroo chuckled, Y/N finished up washing the dishes and before she could leave the kitchen, Kuroo lifted her up and placed her ontop of the counter while putting the ice bag on her bruise.

"That could've been fatal." Kuroo said "Yup." Y/N agreed as she snapped a picture of them "Your hurt and your taking pictures?" Kuroo said and she just nodded "Tamako-NeeSan is dropping by..." She said "Eh!? For what!?" Kuroo exclaimed "I asked for permission to take you to the Philippines with me next week." Y/N said "Philippines!?" Kuroo exclaimed and she just nodded "You are gonna accompany me, right?" She asked and he nodded happily.

"It's just gonna be Cho, Me and You... Morisuke already had plans with his family and my parents are still busy while Tamako-San is going for a work conference in Asahikawa." Y/N said "So how long are we gonna stay at the Philippines?" He asked "Two Weeks!" She exclaimed "That's great! This a fun way to start the summer!" He said and Y/N just chuckled "Knock Knock!" Someone chimed at the door and she heard someone enter her code and the door opened.

Tamako came in followed by Maki and the twins "HEY!" They greeted and as their eyes landed on the two on the kitchen counter, their mouths hung open "Mama!" The twins chimed and Y/N jumped down the counter and hugged the twins while Maki and Tamako looked like they were about to beat the shit out of Kuroo "Mama has a bruise!" Callixta pointed out "Yeah! Right there on her neck!" Callista exclaimed "Well Mama had a little accident earlier today and hurt myself while I was running!" Y/N chimed as they went upstairs leaving Kuroo with Maki and Tamako in the kitchen.

"Was that a hickey!?" Tamako yelled in a hushed tone "No! She ran down the stairs, tripped and hit herself on the table!" Kuroo explained "You not lying?" Maki asked in a serious tone "N-no! See! We were putting ice on it when you came in!" Kuroo defended himself while holding up the ice bag, the two were about to keep questioning him but their alarms went off and they immediately scurried off "Love y'all!" Both exclaimed as they ran out the room.

Kuroo sighed in relief and placed the ice bag down in a bowl by the sink and went upstairs "Y/N?" She called out and Y/N came out of the bathroom with Callista, her hair was already in a ponytail "Yes?" She said "Onii-Chan!" Callixta exclaimed as she ran out the bathroom holding the black ribbon that Kuroo gave Y/N "Yes Aoi?" He said while crouching down "Put this in Mama's hair!" She chimed as she handed the ribbon to him "Okay..." He said as he gently took the ribbon from Callixta, Y/N turned around and Kuroo placed the ribbon in her hair.

Kuroo picked up the twins "Is it okay?" He asked and the twins giggled and nodded "Thank You!" Y/N chimed while picking up the tiny bag she placed hers and Kuroo's stuff in "Now, let's get our day started!" She said while taking Callixta out of Kuroo's arms and went downstairs with Kuroo and Callista following behind them, Y/N took the car keys and Kuroo grabbed the twins' bags and they went out of the dorm room.

Some of their classmates saw them and she just waved at them, they reached the car and Y/N opened it, they placed the twins' car seats and their bags in the backseat, they went in the car and Kuroo convinced Y/N that he would drive. He was gonna stay over so they planned to get his clothes on the way back to the house but first, they had to go to the market to get some necessities.

Y/N was wearing a blue sweatshirt and denim shorts, Kuroo was wearing a red shirt with jeans, Callista wore a baby blue colored shirt with shorts and Callixta wore a baby pink colored shirt with shorts.

Y/N had already got out the car after they parked infront of the supermarket "Ne, Kuroo-San..." Callixta called him as he turned off the engine, he looked at the kids "Can we call you 'Papa' ?" Callista asked "Yeah! I don't see why not?" He said and the kids cheered as Y/N opened the backseat door to unbuckle the twins. She unbuckled Callista from her seat while Kuroo handled Callixta.

They headed in the Supermarket, The twins walked between the two "Don't go running off, okay?" Y/N said and the two just smiled and happily nodded.

Word Count:1510