Chapter29:Flight

~Y/N's POV~
The next few days came by and me and Tetsurou were currently putting our things in the car, Cho was still asleep so we placed her in the backseat, we said goodbye to the family. It was currently 5AM and our flight was on 7AM, we were pretty early since we were gonna have breakfast at a restaurant near the airport.

"Are you scared of your Ex?" Tetsurou asked and I looked at him "He just makes me too uncomfortable." I simply answered "My ex is insane so I'm not actually scared of her, I'm scared of what she might do to you." He said and I just raised a brow "We're literally inseparable, she's gonna go nuts." He chuckled out "She won't be able to do anything to me." I confidently said "She won't get the chance because I'll be protecting you!" He chimed and I just chuckled "Your one of the best people that came in life." I mumbled while leaning back abit. He chuckled and after a few minutes, we arrived at the restaurant.

It was only 5:47AM, we could see the sunrise. It's pretty. We ate breakfast, all there of us. At 7:00AM we went to the airport already. Tetsurou fell asleep on my shoulder while Cho was eating snacks while I placed her hair in cute braids, I finished and Cho was happy with it, I was going through my phone, Cho was laying down on my lap while my other hand was entangled with Tetsurou hair. I didn't notice it at first but I soon realized that Cho was taking pictures of us. After awhile we started walking to board our flight, Tetsurou was half-awake but he was still carrying our stuff while I made sure Cho doesn't get lost, I held onto his hand so he wouldn't go to a different path. We found our seats and we got into first class so there weren't a lot of people.

Our seats were close to each other, I was sitting by the window beside Tetsurou while Cho sat infront of me. I posted a photo that was taken a few hours ago when we went to go buy snacks. We've been getting a lot of attention lately ever since we started posting on our joint account that we made for fun.

 We've been getting a lot of attention lately ever since we started posting on our joint account that we made for fun

♕𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛-𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝♕

I turn off my phone and the plane started to take off, Tetsurou fell asleep again and Cho was watching a movie on her iPad while I just read a book, It was Titled "August" by zWeebiez (One of my unreleased books -Author) it was about a girl that transferred to her new school at August, she caught everyone's attention, it was raining hard and she was running through the rain when he met her. The story had a lot of twists and unexpected moments, a few minutes later, I fell asleep when I rested my head on Tetsurou's.

~Third Person POV~
Y/N had already been in contact with the person she'd be staying with, it was her online best friend name Geo Ai, she lives in the Philippines and has a big place for them. They usually called each other.

The two teens were asleep in each other's presence, the flight was 4 Hours long, Geo and Y/N had met each other through a contest 4 years ago, they caught each other's attention and decided to stay in contact, they've been talking from time to time since the time difference was just a bit different but they were both busy with studies and such. Cho saw her sibling asleep with her best friend and decided to take photos of them. They did wake up a while later and ate lunch together.

Cho started chuckling as she saw crumbs on Kuroo's face, he looked confused but on instinct, Y/N wiped it away "Your a slightly messy eater Tetsu." She said before meeting his eyes, the whole world just stopped for a moment and unbeknownst to the two, Cho was taking photos. "cute..." She mumbled, she realized what just happened, she retracted her hand and finished her food, they arrived at the Philippine Airport that afternoon, Geo was waiting for them with her friend. Y/N called her on the phone and she was directed to them. "Y/N!" Geo exclaimed as she waved at her "Geo!" She greeted back, they had a quick hug before excitedly looking at each other "Oh my god! I can't believe your here!" Geo said "I can't believe that I'm actually meeting you!" Y/N said and Cho broke their little excitement with a pretend cough that caught their attention "Oh right! Meet my little sister Cho and my bestfriend Kuroo Tetsurou!" Y/N introduced them "I'm Geo Ai and this is my bestfriend Lucas!" Geo introduced herself and her friend "Shall we go to the nearest mall first before we drive to the pier?" Geo asked "Yeah! Let's go!" Y/N said.

Kuroo was really awestruck to see anew side of Y/N, this side of her felt really free and cheery, the three girls went ahead while Lucas and Kuroo helped each other with the bags, Lucas chuckled slightly and Kuroo noticed it "What?" Kuroo asked "Isn't Y/N usually not this excited?" Lucas said "Yeah, she isn't, How'd you know?" Kuroo asked "Two reasons." Lucas answered shortly "Reasons which are?" Kuroo said in a amused tone "One, Geo talks about her alot and I've talked to her a couple times when the two are in a call and Second, This is called the Geo effect." Lucas said as they placed the bags through the inspection "The Geo Effect?" Kuroo asked "Geo has different moods, her impact to her surroundings are based on her mood, she was excited today so her aura was really cheery and it makes the people around her feel it too." Lucas explained "That sounds really scary and special at the same time." Kuroo said "Y/N has that effect too but she rarely does get excessive emotions out." Kuroo said "Unbeknownst to her, she doesn't really realize what she's capable of doing just by the presence of her only." Lucas said as they got the bags out of the inspection "Our girls definitely went through alot in the past." Kuroo sighed out "Yeah, I should know that because I witnessed everything that has happened to Geo through the years." Lucas said "Really? I've only known Y/N for almost a year." Kuroo said "Yeah, me and Geo had been friends since we were in daycare, our families were close friends so we got to spend alot of time together." Lucas said as they went out the airport, trailing behind the girls "But you and Y/N seem to get along well, It took me 2 years to actually be someone that Geo wanted in her life, you and Y/N on the other hand seemed to be soulmates at an instant." Lucas continued on and Kuroo just chuckled "It took me dozens of study schedules to get Y/N to fully trust me." He said sheepishly, the two chatted as they carried the luggage until they reached the car.

They placed the bags in and got in the car, Geo sat at front while Lucas drove, Y/N, Cho and Kuroo were sitting behind them, they were all getting to know each other as they drove to the mall nearby, the city lights were starting to turn on and they just laughed and chatted. They reached the mall and bought some stuff, Kuroo and Y/N's money were converted into the Philippine currency. They bought some stuff and placed it in the back of the car, they drove to the pier and on the way there, they went through drive thru and ordered some food and snacks for them as they travel. They reached the pier and got tickets, it was currently 9:20PM and their ship leaves at 10:00PM. They were eating and chatting in the car as they waited, they were all tired but they seemed to stay restless because of the new presence they had with them.

Soon they got on the ship and were gonna be there for atleast 2 Hours, They found their seats which were right next to each other, they kept themselves company with watching a movie, going on their phone or just sleeping. They were gonna be at the dock soon so they went down to the cars and waited until they were fully docked. They got out the pier and it was already 12AM. Geo's house was 35 minutes away and since Geo was driving now since Lucas was already tired, this was only gonna take less than 30 minutes. The roads weren't that busy and Geo was the driver, this was definitely gonna be a fun ride. A few minutes passed and they arrived to their place. Luckily enough they made it in one piece.

Geo unlocked the door and they all took the bags in, Lucas parked the car in the huge garage and they went inside, the place was huge, definitely NOT just for 2 people to live in, Geo showed them around while Lucas was setting up midnight snacks. Turns out, they weren't actually just the two of them in that big house, they lived with children, Geo younger relatives and Lucas' younger sister to be exact, there were 3 of them, Olivia (2 years old), Anastasia(2 years old) and Lillith (14 years old). They got through the tour, the kids were already asleep so they were extra careful, They all went into their rooms at 1AM, Cho was sleeping in a separate room since she was more used to that while the two shared the bed as usual.

This was definitely gonna be a interestingly fun week for them.

Word Count:1660