The First Thought.

Cloud POV

Both of them were working. And the work load was more than it had been in the 2 years they had worked there. At least the two years of the new TVA era.

They had dated for over a year and a half now. And it had been good. But, now, the work was pilling. There had been a back pile of stuff. And they all had no clue why. So Mobius and Loki we're distant as of now. And it had been that way for the past three months. Which was making it quite hard. Especially with their different work schedules and different areas.

So it was hard. And the couple eventually would make it through. But that doesn't change the hardships they are going through now, does it?

The short answer is no, it doesn't change right now.

But, are you really reading for a short answer?

No, I didn't think so.

So here they were. Working in the apartment they shared together. Loki sitting at the coffee table working on figuring out what exactly was causing all these split paths.

And Mobius was at his desk in their room working on whatever case he had. Truthfully he didn't even know. He was too busy focusing on the thought of how much he hated the work.

Even though we all knew he loved it, it was keeping him away from Loki. And that was his true love. So what was Mobius to do? When one thing he loved was holding him back from the other thing he loved.

Mobius tried shaking the thoughts running around his head. But nothing worked, finally, he settled on annoying Loki. Maybe that would cheer him up.

I mean, they've been distant for the past couple of months. But they still love each other at heart. That much everyone knew.

But love can be broken. And tragically it is sometimes. But the question is, in this case could a break fix them, or break them even more?

It's impossible to tell right now. But with Mobius trying to annoy Loki. (trying being the keyword as Loki likes it) But don't tell Mobius. After all, that would take the fun from it, wouldn't it?

Just as giving people a short answer would take the fun out of it. So here's the long answer...

A/N- long answer, coming soon....