What's Going to Be Done?

Loki's POV

I hated that I kissed him like that. Plus with the fact that we both know I'll be leaving soon. It's like getting his hopes up.

And it is getting my hopes up too.

Which is bad on both cases for if I get his hopes up then when I leave he's left with the memory and pain. And if I get my hopes up then I remember and don't want to step through that portal and forget him.

Which I don't want to do. Actually I want to stay more than I've wanted anything in my life.

But what sucks more than leaving is knowing you have to and knowing it's what's best, yet hating it with all the bones in your body.

Which is where I've been mentally for weeks.

And it hurts knowing that after leaving I won't remember any of this. I won't remember him, or the war, or Sylvie. And that's what was killing me.

Yet it would be done, and I wanted it to be on my terms so I did.

That night I and Mobius talked like the old times reminiscing on all that's happened and all we had been through.

And, tragically tomorrow came, bringing light and dark. Pain and change.

But most of all, bringing my starting over, even if it was unknowing.

For I got dressed and put the proper clothing on, then finally, I stepped through.

The light was bright, I tried thinking if the brightest light of my life I had ever seen, Mobius.

And the next thing I knew, I knew nothing.

And there I was pushed into a loop where I was captive and all the things that happened once would happen a billion times, for time doesn't stop not start it is a repeating force.

And my time will never truly be up. But ours is...

Mobius sat there, it had been minutes since Loki stepped through, maybe ten or twenty. But it felt like days like months had traveled between all of us in the room.

And the months and years we did face without him were worse, but time goes on, and so should we...