What's Going On

Mobius POV

I had asked for time off from Sylvie. She is said yes as she thought it would be good for Loki if I went with him.

As we both knew he would go, especially with how excited he was. Also apparently I'm good for Loki. At least in Sylvie's eyes. Which makes me extremely giddy.

So I'm packing whilst Loki is playing with Riggle. Yes, I gave in and got him a goat.

He's smaller and won't grow up to be a full goat. He'll always be smaller which is adorable. I gotta admit it.

Loki loves him and ended up naming him Riggle for whatever reason. I'm pretty sure he wanted to name it Riddle but then decided not to. But also to do so he just changed the letters. 

Then again, it's Loki so I'm never gonna judge as I love him. Yes, I'm willing to admit that now. A while ago I wouldn't have.

I was scared of rejection. Even though we were already dating and I knew somewhere deep down he loved me too. Still, it's scary to say.

Now, it's easier cause I've heard him say and admit the same.

I look down at my suitcase and I see the folded clothes and notepad I put in there. I started drawing randomly and a lot of it ended up being him.

And let's just say I figured if I was going somewhere alone with him, and Riggle. It should be a great time to draw. That, and we were thinking of a secluded forest. So, I get him in a forest with a forever small goat. Probably the cutest and best words I've ever said in my entire life!

And to say I was excited was an understatement. One week in a completely secluded place. With him. Ugh, I swear if this goes bad I'm killing the person who made it go sideways.

Cause I have been working my ass off and Loki has too. Him probably more so.

I mean he has been working to find out what caused all the bridges currently. And all the people we thought were Variants weren't who we were looking for.

Like they did nothing and we knew that. Because we still use the same erasure technology. But we don't use it as often. After all, we research our suspect's ad see if it could be them. Or if they intended to cause this panic.

Most didn't, and the ones who do are deleted. Now it makes me feel kinda weird to do that. Especially after all that has happened.
(me legit just wanting to get in your feels)

But I have other things to focus on. Like what to pack in this bag. And where exactly we're going.

A/N- Okay one, I'm sorry I haven't updated in a hot second. I'm emotionally spent, and I have to start school in less than a week so it's not going well and I'm stressing myself for no reason. But, I will try to write as much as possible.

Also, I just want to say thank you again. It's kinda crazy cool to wake up and see notifs about a story I wrote. So thank you.