What's Done Is Done

Mobius's POV

After our little fight, I didn't go back to Loki and I's apartment. I decided if he was going to leave might as well make it final.

For three weeks Loki, Sylvie, Tommy, and I. Plus some of the other members who helped take out TVA.exe.1 and replace it with the new one we had now.

We tried to find a way to get Loki to stay. But, deep down we knew he couldn't. So, all efforts were useless of course. But, we tried nonetheless.

After those three were up Loki told everyone to call it off. After all in his words, "the effort not only is useless, but wasted on me," which. Even though I wanted to hate him I can't, so it hurt to hear almost. But I pushed that aside.

With all the other completely useless feelings towards someone who in a matter of days, or hours, won't remember me.

As we've been working on resetting things to where he was before. We've done it before, but never like this.

Never with someone we cared for.

So it was harder, but we did it, after all, we do what else have to at the TVA.

No matter fucking what.

So, we had a set of clothes made that looked like the ones he had when he first got here. And we were almost ready.

I was working the machine to set him back, when, I heard the door unlock.

Much to my surprise, whilst noting the sarcasm, it was the one and only God of Mischief.

Loki Odinson, or Laufeyson, I still don't know honestly.

Which says something cause we've dated and known each other for years, but okay I guess.

He walked over, head hanging lower than normal and his walk pointed towards me. But not directly. Just in my vicinity.

I turned away from my work and looked towards him.
His eyes were fixed on a wall nearby. So he knew neither of us wanted to truly be here.

Yet, here we were.

After he finished the short walk, but what felt like an eternity. His gaze fixed on me.

"Hey," he said simply. As if trying to keep whatever was happening now causal.

We both knew it wasn't.

"What do you want Loki," I ask, somewhat annoyed. But, also wanting to continue my work.

"I just wanted a chance to say goodbye to you alone before I left," he said.

"I doubt that that's your only goal," I said. Knowing him better than in some cases he knows himself.

"It's not, this is," he says. I was about to ask what.

But the next thing I knew his sweet lips were on mine. And I hated that I missed his lips as much as I did. And hated that I liked it as much as I did right now.

But, of course that's what he does to me. And I have it. But god right now I loved it.

𝘈𝘯 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 [𝘓𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘶𝘴]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara