Chapter 1: Introductions

Sorry it got deleted so here is chapter 1. 10 reads for next chapter

Chapter 1: Introductions

 Molly's P.O.V

My name is Molly Green. I am 19. I am a famous singer/ song writer. There is one thing you should know about me I HATE One Direction. Don't get me wrong they are fit and they have good music it’s just there is one person that I can’t look at or hear without breaking down and crying. I know it’s silly for this to still happen after 2 years but he was the love of my life. I never stop thinking about him. I will love him Forever and Always. But he broke my heart and took it with him. How you ask well I found him snogging another girl and to make it worse it was my best friend Kaylee.

                                      ~~Flashback~~

"H-how c-could you I th-thought you loved me!!!" I screamed with tears streaming down my face.

"It's not what you think" he said, walking towards me. As my ex-best friend Kaylee is just standing there smirking at me.

"NO...... don’t come any closer. I will hate you FOREVER AND ALWAYS" I screamed then turned on my heel and ran out of his flat. The one thing I failed to notice till I was half way out the door was the empty beer bottles and an extra pair of shoes.

That was the last time I saw my one and only true love...... Niall James Horan.

                                     ~~Flashback~~ 

A little while later he left for the X-Factor. As much as I try to forget him I just can’t because everything reminds me of him.

 Niall's P.O.V

I'm Niall Horan. I'm 19. I'm in a band One Direction with my 4 best mates Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, and Harry Styles. There are certain things I can’t listen to or do without me breaking down and crying because of a girl named Molly. She was the love of my life. Up until the stupid day my friend George thought it was a good idea to come over and get me drunk and then call over Kaylee, Molly's best friend.

                                             ~~Flashback~~ 

Ding Dong 

I ran over to get the door and there stood my best mate George. 

"Hey George" I said. 

"Hey Niall" he said. 

"Come on in" I told him as I stepped to the side letting him in.

"Guess what brought" He asked

"Please tell me it’s not beer" I said

"YEP" he screamed in my face.

"Dude no you know what happened last time." I replied

"Oh come on that was one time it’s not like I meant to kiss you" he said

"Fine BUT just one" I caved.

"YES" he said as he threw me a bottle. Well one turned into four and somewhere in there George called Kaylee and we ended up snogging. Well in the middle of this I started to sober up and realized what I was doing but it was too late because right as I pushed Kaylee off of me Molly, the best girlfriend I could ever ask for, was standing there watching me with tears in her eyes.

"H-how c-could you I th-thought you loved me!!!" She screamed at me with tears streaming down her face.

"It's not what you think" I said, walking towards her. As I notice out of the corner of my eye Kaylee is just standing there smirking at Molly.

"NO...... don't come any closer. I will hate you FOREVER AND ALWAYS" Molly screamed then turned on my heel and ran out of my flat. Right then and there I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces.

I then turned to face Kaylee as she is still smirking.

"HOW COULD YOU SHE WAS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND YOU OF ALL PEOPLE HER BEST FRIEND DOES THAT TO HER!! GET. OUT. OF. MY. FLAT" I screamed at Kaylee.

Then I turn and look at George.

"Dude I'm so sorry I didn't know she would do that-" 

"Shut up" I interrupted him "I told you something was going to happen. Why did you even call Kaylee over?"

"I don't know I'm sorry." 

"George just leave." 

George then left and I ran up to my bedroom and tried to call and text Molly as I'm crying my eyes out but she won’t answer.

                                                ~~Flashback~~

I tried to get a hold of Molly for about 2 or 3 months before I just gave up. A little while later I left to the X-Factor. I never forgot her because everything reminds me of the love of my life..........Molly Green.  Liam is the only one that knows the whole story and when I told him he stayed with me for 2 hours comforting me.